Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all on the same page in regards to flying slashes being emission haki yet or do y'all still wanna be hypocrites 😂
Who has ever said that haki was recquired to do flying slashes ? lol
Post automatically merged:

The barrier Ryou isn't the one Luffy learned to take off cuff
Ah okay, my memory isn't perfect so it happens for me to forget details.

I did say that I had doubts about her using advanced Coa since we didn't have a close look at her attack.
My post wasn't directed at you, it was directed at anyone who thinks that yamato used emission whilst there being no actual evidence of that. People here are trying to say she did but if what she did counts as emission with absolutely 0 signs of haki use then flying slashes would have to be the same thing

I'd love to see you write 994 chapters with absolute perfection over the span of 23 years. You need to take a step back and realise you're being a little fucking toxic and your opinions aren't just abrasive but down right fucking uncalled for. I'm so sick of your shit, I'll deadset get banned from every thread just to make people realise how fucking unappreciative you are
Dude this time he asked legit question. Oda better don't make obvious glaring mistakes.

I'd love to see you write 994 chapters with absolute perfection over the span of 23 years. You need to take a step back and realise you're being a little fucking toxic and your opinions aren't just abrasive but down right fucking uncalled for. I'm so sick of your shit, I'll deadset get banned from every thread just to make people realise how fucking unappreciative you are
:milaugh:Better take out Oda's dick out your ass.
This is basic writing skill- "don't create situations where you have to dumb down your characters in order for it to work"

We have Luffy, Sanji who both can fly. Yet they are running to the top. Luffy went G4 for a number but won't go G4 to reach Kaido in few seconds?
We have Jinbei, who last chapter punched through the levels to get to Luffy and Sanji and yet now he doesn't do that.
We have Robin, who can easily catch, trip Apoo. Yet she stands there and does jack shit.
We have Kaido spaming Boro breath even after it didn't work first 10 times. For some reason, staying in his useless dragon form.

Status
Not open for further replies.