Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate for Yamato character is overblown

its too early to treat the character as like she's the worst thing that happened to One piece since Pell survived or something lol

I think it's a mix of Carrot fans, Oden haters, people who had high expectations of the character, people who don't give a shit about the character and they only want to see the war, and more than anything for the memes. :kayneshrug:

I refuse to believe that anyone can have such hatred for a character that only has a few chapters.

Best female strawhat,

YAMATO >>>>

Strong, doesn't need any protection and can fight in the front line alongside Luffy, Zoro, Jinbei, Sanji
Nico Robin could also help a lot with her hax but she needs solid haki showings.

As it stands Yamato puts any other female SH in a corner when it comes to military support.

I think that Yamato is even stronger than Boa Hancock potentially...

Bitches be pressed just bcs Yamato wants to be Oden yet arent annoyed when Luffy said hes gon be pirate king for the nth time. "B-but it's Luffy's character!" Exactly, same goes with Yamato:kayneshrug:
A dream is a dream imo, just because Yamato's is weirder it has not be judged, but it's merely my opinion.

If she can prove to not be an obsessed drive she can demonstrate to be pretty decent in her personality too.

When it comes to aestethical look and fighting skills, I find her captivating.

Status
Not open for further replies.