Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I'd rather see Brook go after Apoo (clashing of music powers seems too great tbh), but I can live with Chopper doing it (if its actually his main fight).

Arc is still too chaotic atm to determine potential fights. Still can't be 100% sure Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe will fight the calamities we think, or if Yamato will fight Sasaki, or who will potentially fight Black Maria/Who's Who/Hotei/Fukurokuju, or if Apoo/Hawkins are good/bad (Law spared Hawkins for some reason) or if Kanjuro/Orochi will get actual fights with people, or if Big Mom, Perospero, and the rest of the BMP will factor into this war more than they are.

So much lmao.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What did I say?? I’m not gloating :wellwell: but WHAT DID I SAY?? Ever since the bullshit with the haters began, I’ve been telling y’all that Yamato will eventually drop the Oden thing and show us more of who SHE is as her own person!! One more argument bites the dust!! #YAMATO4NAKAMA #YAMATOISNAKAMA
As usual, we're Sympatico
Looks like my prediction is starting to come to fruition

Gotta deal with the "Let's idolize our heroic ancestors even if they were extremely flawed" theme here first. Then Yamato will get her arc like Momo did.

Status
Not open for further replies.