Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is that he is barely focusing on anyone

Not the Flying Six, not the Numbers, not Hotei and Fuku, Not the Mafia Bosses, not the Supernovas ,Not Perospero, not Kidd and Law's crew

None of them got proper focus so far
Totally understandable. I think right now Oda is still just in the process of moving characters around to their respective places. Once that happens, you will start to see more of these people get some focus

Totally understandable. I think right now Oda is still just in the process of moving characters around to their respective places. Once that happens, you will start to see more of these people get some focus
It is like GRRM once said, it takes more time to move all the pieces to their respectives places than people think it takes, and right now Oda is dealing with a LOT of characters, he will slowly move them and then we get our deservers payoff.

My biggest issue is that at this point I am not even sure if I can trust Oda to give all these characters appropriate Screentime, I never forgot what happened to Burgess after Oda hyped him up

Status
Not open for further replies.