Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this shit is gonna be hilarious when Oda devotes half or a full chapter to Carrot confronting/fighting Perospero and people go ballistic.

I honestly hope both Carrot and Yamato join just to spite fools on this site
They are both very likely to tag along with the crew.

Carrot has no place in Zou anymore, she needs to move on after the trauma she got.

Yamato is a cursed being on Wano, no one will ever accept her no matter the effort and she knows it herself.

The One Piece community there is quieter and more tolerable in many ways. It may not seem like it, but I can confirm it as a late Tumblr user.
I can also agree. Im a constant tumblr user and I dont usually see any controversy on the One Piece fandom over there
Post automatically merged:

I prefer the Yaoi Law Fangirls on Tumblr than Powerlevel Nerds
At least the former are cute
Lawlu forever!!

Yamato is a cursed being on Wano, no one will ever accept her no matter the effort and she knows it herself.
True. I already mentioned it. It would mirror Doffy's familiy situation a little. Yamato would try to contribute and repay for her father's sins but people won't forget 20 years of struggle.

Leaving Wano after the war seems like the safest option for her.

True. I already mentioned it. It would mirror Doffy's familiy situation a little. Yamato would try to contribute and repay for her father's sins but people won't forget 20 years of struggle.

Leaving Wano after the war seems like the safest option for her.
And Wano citizens will never have the intellectual faculties to change their mind in my opinion. They will keep seeing her as a curse since she is still Kaido's daughter.

The only way perhaps could be if they acknowledge she killed him, but this will never happen because she wouldn't in the first place.

And Wano citizens will never have the intellectual faculties to change their mind in my opinion. They will keep seeing her as a curse since she is still Kaido's daughter.

The only way perhaps could be if they acknowledge she killed him, but this will never happen because she wouldn't in the first place.
Oda could stretch it this way. This is a shonen so stuff like Yamato helped to stop her abusive father could spread throughout the Wano lands but this will be too much Fairy Tail alike.

She should leave the Wano lands.

I imagine that Oda might draw a similar panel to that of Roger's laughing with Yamato being happy to see how huge the outside world is.

Other Crews have Hax so I don't see why The Calamities can't have awakening
I dunno mate..
Jack has his monstrous base stats next to his DF.
Queen himself got his virus hax, which is very dangerous + his df, which is stat wise prolly only 2nd to Kaido's = massive Tank with hax.
King has a very versatiled DF (flight/speed package) + general stat boost + his fire based ability and presumed good swordsmanship..

A guy like P1 turns from a teenage lookalike into a thing, that smacks guys through city blocks.
Imo ancient Zoans are comparatively powerful enough, if not even stronger at times (if the stats are well balanced).

Imo they are already good to go as they are. That doesn't mean that I'm against them being awakened Zoan users tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.