Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah if she will be half as cool as in that painting I would stan her too :P

Given how much her character developed I would not rule the chance out entirely.
Weather witch nami would be a fitting subordinate for the Pirate king
Post automatically merged:

So is a 20 year old that looks 8 but :memehm:

@Hiragaro
You are even worse with sizes than Oda lmao.

Yes, I know perfectly well how much is 1,5 km.

"Based on real Coliseum" -> "so it should have around the same size"
Rofl. And One Piece planet is based on a solid planet, and despite that is even larger than Jupiter which is a gas planet...
We can make a ton of crap like this with that reasoning.

Each of the window of the Coliseum is HUGE, you can't even imagine. Oda won't make it proportional when he is drawing with characters near, cause it's impossible. Look here, they are much larger than buildings:

The windows within Corrida Coliseum are huge too, the ones below the spectators:

The size you assumed for the coliseum is a joke lol. Not even close.

If Pica would be as tall as you say, then wtf are those marines shooting? Those are standard canons, but the explosion covers up a huge part of his head. That mean would that those canon balls create explosions of the size around 200meter, which is ridiculous.
In a manga where Van Augur can shot with a sniper rifle from the XIX seagulls at a distance of more than 15km+ easily, or they can reduce a island to flames with cannons, or where they have things like Pacifistas, or etc etc, that is your complain? You seriously see that as something extraordinary in this story?
Then, I should tell you this, you have no fucking idea about One Piece world.

Btw, Jack's ship explosions against Zunisha were even larger, but well, that's ridiculous I guess for you, plop.

Or look here. When Zoro cut up pica's arm, those pieces were around +100 meters ''thicc'' - based on your calculations - yet Pica's head is clearly seen when he is coming out. His whole body would take half off the space. And you can even see Zoro clearly, who is even behind the hand.
Again the moronic argument.
Yeah, expect from Oda or any author to draw a guy 3-4 meters tall and proportionally draw a thing hundred of times higher in a manga panel smaller than a A4 paper...
Do you not think when you write bro? Use your head, nature put it there for a reason.

@Hiragaro
You are even worse with sizes than Oda lmao.

Yes, I know perfectly well how much is 1,5 km.

"Based on real Coliseum" -> "so it should have around the same size"
Rofl. And One Piece planet is based on a solid planet, and despite that is even larger than Jupiter which is a gas planet...
We can make a ton of crap like this with that reasoning.

Each of the window of the Coliseum is HUGE, you can't even imagine. Oda won't make it proportional when he is drawing with characters near, cause it's impossible. Look here, they are much larger than buildings:

The windows within Corrida Coliseum are huge too, the ones below the spectators:

The size you assumed for the coliseum is a joke lol. Not even close.

In a manga where Van Augur can shot with a sniper rifle from the XIX seagulls at a distance of more than 15km+ easily, or they can reduce a island to flames with cannons, or where they have things like Pacifistas, or etc etc, that is your complain? You seriously see that as something extraordinary in this story?
Then, I should tell you this, you have no fucking idea about One Piece world.

Btw, Jack's ship explosions against Zunisha were even larger, but well, that's ridiculous I guess for you, plop.

Again the moronic argument.
Yeah, expect from Oda or any author to draw a guy 3-4 meters tall and proportionally draw a thing hundred of times higher in a manga panel smaller than a A4 paper...
Do you not think when you write bro? Use your head, nature put it there for a reason.
You destroyed his entire headcanon with a single post, lol.

And btw,

according to @Hiragaro's argument, Zunisha can't be 20km in height because the explosions are CLEARLY VISIBLE!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.