Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.

He might never have a badass moment like vs Kuma again but that's because he grew. What I basically meant. That was the apotheosis.

Regardless there are still many challenges he will undertake.
Bro this is like being at enies Lobby pretimeskip and thinking Zoro would never have a moment at thrillerbark. You realize that moment came out of nowhere right. He getting that moment this arc wgen he fights Kaidou

Unless Zoro suddenly teleports to the top level b4 chapter 1000, I think we can safely assume Queen is going to be his main opponent before Kaido.
disagree king is definitely his most likely opponent my guess is oda just doesn't want to make it seem as obvious. zoro is known for getting himself lost he can pop up anywhere against any opponent

Bro this is like being at enies Lobby pretimeskip and thinking Zoro would never have a moment at thrillerbark. You realize that moment came out of nowhere right. He getting that moment this arc wgen he fights Kaidou
Not in the same shape I mean.

Kuma was much more powerful than Zoro, no one he will face will ever see that gap again.

What I truly loved of that moment was how much of a man he took that fight and endured. :)

But this is a +1 for him actually, it's the most badass feat in the whole manga, that's why it's a one-in-a-lifetime only feat.

But I'm sure defeating Mihawk will become the most badass either, nonetheless.

Not in the same shape I mean.

Kuma was much more powerful than Zoro, no one he will face will ever see that gap again.

What I truly loved of that moment was how much of a man he took that fight and endured. :)

But this is a +1 for him actually, it's the most badass feat in the whole manga, that's why it's a one-in-a-lifetime only feat.

But I'm sure defeating Mihawk will become the most badass either, nonetheless.
He will cut Kaido and gain his respect. That will be his moment

Status
Not open for further replies.