Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Oda sees this, Zoro and Sanji stans!! He won’t, though, and he wouldn’t give a shit about any of your opinions if he did (which, again, he NEVER will) :kayneshrug:
My favorite are the Sanji stans saying (This is how Oda drew is up) LOL, idk why mention Oda so much it's absolutely hysterical

Zoro fans have their fair share of headcanon but rarely mention Oda.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Who says that WB never 1v1 defeated Kaido?
Point still stands that Kaido has losses against the Yonkou while WB doesn't, so he looks better in comparison.

WB called Oden his " Little" brother at the beginning of their voyage which establishes a hierarchy between the two of them, not to mention how Oden was literally his subordinate for over a decade.
It's funny how Yonkou fans claim that Kuzan bending the knee to Blackbeard confirms his inferiority, but when Oden does it, it doesn't mean shit.

Furthermore, Oden couldn't believe his shit when he saw WB/Roger clashing. He saw a new level to Haki that was totally unknown to him. Are u seriously claiming that in the 2 years post that clash, Oden grew to be WB's equal?

If that's what u believe then let me ask u some logical conclusions that would result from that:
  • How did Oden grow after joining Roger? He didn't have a single battle during that time nor did he train. When he returned, he was dancing for years.
  • Is Rayleigh now confirmed ~ Roger because he has the exact same role as Oden, in fact, he was the VC while Oden was never called such.
So we have 2 pretty clear moments in the Flashback that show us how Oden is CLEARLY inferior to WB

It's absolutely irrelevant when WB got his title. Oda introduced him with his title in tact, so he still was the WSM. Didn't the Ace novel confirm that there is not much of a difference between Old and Primebeard?

Besides an official WSM title > Unconfirmed WSC title. Kaido's title is not official nor was he ever referred to as the WSC by anyone.
WB acknowledged his decline but never once said that he isn't the strongest anymore.

- But Kaido lost a 1v1 to Oden, then beat Luffy, then couldn't beat Big mom, so what does that say about him being the 1v1 King?

I don't believe that MF Whitebeard was the strongest, but equal to any other fighter in a 1v1 and the WB that clashed with Shanks WAS the strongest, period.

Am i now a retard? Is that coming from the guy who says that Admirals~YC1?
"New level of haki", so explain why the WB never hurt kaido even though his bishopric was one of the 12 legendary?
"Lost to yonkou", proof, where does it say exactly that one of them defeated him in 1x1?
The only thing we can do is use the assumptions here, if a yonkous had defeated kaido, their rewards would have been greater and, apparently, no one has done so today, because kaido has the greatest reward of all. Kaido didn't lose 1v1 to oden, oda (the author) decided to make kaido beat him, if in his story of defeats that are 7, there is no kouzuki oden because he didn't lose, in fact I don't understand why you keep hitting that oden key , oden was only able to hurt or almost overcome kaido, because he underestimated it in its weakest form, this does not mean that the hybrid or basic kaido is weaker than him.
WB never impressed Kaido with his haki, just oden, Kaido probably witnessed such a feat before, he dueled with WB, (his introduction says he challenged the 4 emperors) he dueled with Big mom, he dueled with Shanks, he dueled with Marines and the only person that kaido praises is ODEN and his haki. (Accept that it hurts less).
In ACE ramance kaido is said to be superior to WB by skull, we have to know the reason for that (as well as his popular saying), but people believe that kaido is the one who has the greatest talent of all in 1x1 (people created even a saying for him), so this is something that needs to be specified / proved by the manga. As much as you say he is not the WSC, the law and his introduction appear as him being the WSC and several other sites like magazines, no matter what the SHIT you keep talking about, kaido did / did something that left an impression on the world of that he is the WSC, people like Skull recognize him as WSC and the strongest in 1x1, this needs to be addressed and deepened with real explanations of the manga, so any unreal comment is just a fan guess.

1º Release one of the 4 greatest pirates in the world to kill 1x1. (That in itself would prove the truth of your dictation, but you still ignore it)

2nd Shanks Challenge and back unscathed, of course there was a confrontation, (the shanks also came back unscathed, congratulations).

3rd Go towards marineford to kill the sick old WB feeling bad, in which you keep implying that he was the strongest man in the world (the strongest of all), lol if Kaido had killed the old WB, as you would comment ?
"Hur dur kaido killed an old and sick WB".

4th Kaido after the separation of the stones (former band) this could have been the period when he probably would have challenged the WB to a confrontation (since you keep saying that he never challenged another yonkou in decades, it even makes sense, but.. .) as was the period for recruiting his gangs, Kaido who could have challenged WB Prime, (a wb prime that didn't even hurt kaido) to a confrontation and see here, we have a subordinate of Kaido calling him INVINCIBLE in 970.) I do not blame a CASUAL reader as you are confused about this, things about the strongest of all are confusing and will only (possibly) be cleared up after the disclosure of your past, more for HOUR if the author (ODA) dies, the impression and LITERAL interpretation of the work is that KAIDO is the most powerful living being of ALL.

Who says that WB never 1v1 defeated Kaido?
Point still stands that Kaido has losses against the Yonkou while WB doesn't, so he looks better in comparison.

WB called Oden his " Little" brother at the beginning of their voyage which establishes a hierarchy between the two of them, not to mention how Oden was literally his subordinate for over a decade.
It's funny how Yonkou fans claim that Kuzan bending the knee to Blackbeard confirms his inferiority, but when Oden does it, it doesn't mean shit.

Furthermore, Oden couldn't believe his shit when he saw WB/Roger clashing. He saw a new level to Haki that was totally unknown to him. Are u seriously claiming that in the 2 years post that clash, Oden grew to be WB's equal?

If that's what u believe then let me ask u some logical conclusions that would result from that:
  • How did Oden grow after joining Roger? He didn't have a single battle during that time nor did he train. When he returned, he was dancing for years.
  • Is Rayleigh now confirmed ~ Roger because he has the exact same role as Oden, in fact, he was the VC while Oden was never called such.
So we have 2 pretty clear moments in the Flashback that show us how Oden is CLEARLY inferior to WB

It's absolutely irrelevant when WB got his title. Oda introduced him with his title in tact, so he still was the WSM. Didn't the Ace novel confirm that there is not much of a difference between Old and Primebeard?

Besides an official WSM title > Unconfirmed WSC title. Kaido's title is not official nor was he ever referred to as the WSC by anyone.
WB acknowledged his decline but never once said that he isn't the strongest anymore.

- But Kaido lost a 1v1 to Oden, then beat Luffy, then couldn't beat Big mom, so what does that say about him being the 1v1 King?

I don't believe that MF Whitebeard was the strongest, but equal to any other fighter in a 1v1 and the WB that clashed with Shanks WAS the strongest, period.

Am i now a retard? Is that coming from the guy who says that Admirals~YC1?
Can i getbthe copy of 2 piece where Kaido lost to Oden.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My favorite are the Sanji stans saying (This is how Oda drew is up) LOL, idk they mention Oda so much it's absolutely hysterical

Zoro fans have their fair share of headcanon but rarely mention Oda.
Neither side realizes that their headcanon is completely unimportant...the only one that matters is that of the dude drawing this shit, and as I cannot stress enough, he could not possibly care less about what we think of his series. As long as the checks clear, he’ll show Sanji defeating Kaido singlehandedly before Zoro brings an Admiral down in one blow just to piss absolutely everyone off. Even better than those warring factions are Oda’s white knights who think he can do no wrong despite plenty of evidence to the contrary, but their voices are quieter than the diehard powerscalers, so they matter even less than the others :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.