Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the fanbase that keeps on saying Oda loves Zoro and hates Sanji ? Rarely mention him ? Hah
You mention him like it's a weekly ritual.

Also the headcanon obcession with Zoro, do you sit in front of your computer every week, cookie crumbs on the stomach or chicken pot pie going.... wow im going to come up with the irrelevant false head canon Zoro burn, it's going to get em soooooo gooood.

Aaaaaand there we have it...Yamao4nakama in the mud (even more so).

Momonosuke: W-Who are you...? You said my father's name before...!

Yamato: My other name is Yamato!!! I can die for you!!
As expected, Yamao's main relationship is very likely going to be with Momo. Not the straw hats. Yamao is declaring that she would die for Momo. That kind of devotion wouldn't make sense if at the end of the arc she left to join the straw hats, whilst Momo was still a young and defenceless lord with the duty of rebuilding Wano.

Yamao and Momo have a ton in common and I expect we'll continue to see them bond since after the arc Yamao would still have a role to play on Wano. Either as a co-ruler, a daimyo or whatever. They were the same age but because of time travel Yamao's 20 years older than him now. She's a parallel to Momo.
Yamato: But sorry!! I couldn't do anything but to see you as my father was about to let you fall.

Sasaki: !!?

Yamato: I didn't have strenght that day!!
They were both the same. Powerless to protect those they cared about. But now, Yamao has the strength to do so, whilst Momo still doesn't. I can easily see her playing a role at Momo's side after all of this. Their bond is only going to get closer and closer as the arc goes on and they discover their similarities. Resulting in Momo formally introducing Yamao to Wano's people and bestowing upon her a new role working with him.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
At least the worst cover story ever seen in One Piece history is over.
Should have ended last week, or alternatively, before it even fuckin’ began...I always thought Ace’s cover story was mildly pointless, and whatever was going on with the Skypiea priest whose name I don’t even remember and the old dude from Alabasta opening a hot spring also didn’t seem to matter, but this is by leaps and bounds the biggest waste of time in this manga’s history :hapnoel:

You mention him like it's a weekly ritual.

Also the headcanon obcession with Zoro, do you sit in front of your computer every week, cookie crumbs on the stomach or chicken pot pie going.... wow im going to come up with the irrelevant false head canon Zoro burn, it's going to get em soooooo gooood.
You act as if its Sanji fans only. Ztards started this from the leg crack vs Vergo.

I admit Sanji fans can be bad. But denying Zoro fans being annoying wankers makes you apart of the problem.

Neither side realizes that their headcanon is completely unimportant...the only one that matters is that of the dude drawing this shit, and as I cannot stress enough, he could not possibly care less about what we think of his series. As long as the checks clear, he’ll show Sanji defeating Kaido singlehandedly before Zoro brings an Admiral down in one blow just to piss absolutely everyone off. Even better than those warring factions are Oda’s white knights who think he can do no wrong despite plenty of evidence to the contrary, but their voices are quieter than the diehard powerscalers, so they matter even less than the others :cheers:
I agree with that, the last 3 weeks ive seen scales heavily tip towards one side.

Apparantly they just read the chapter and got off the phone or zoom call with Oda to confirm their headcanon

Yes Oda lol
Post automatically merged:

"Year of Sanji" is more newer than "Dont speak ill of Zoro". So yh its just not relevant.
We had the year of Sanji. He baked an cake for big mom and had no big 1 v 1 fight. While Wano Zoro already had Zoro vs Killer and still didn't have his arc war fight yet. Feels good being a Zoro fan.

You act as if its Sanji fans only. Ztards started this from the leg crack vs Vergo.

I admit Sanji fans can be bad. But denying Zoro fans being annoying wankers makes you apart of the problem.
I literally mentioned both fandoms have crazy headcanons, i said one side mentions it's "this is how Oda wrote it" a lot more is what im calling out.

When Sanji fought King and the wank went on, I understood that, because that's legitimate, these last couple chapters is just odd reaching

the whole M Trio thing from Zoro side was reaching which I've stood by, it's always been Sanji, Zoro, Luffy

Yes Oda lol
Post automatically merged:

We had the year of Sanji. He baked an cake for big mom and had no big 1 v 1 fight. While Wano Zoro already had Zoro vs Killer and still didn't have his arc war fight yet. Feels good being a Zoro fan.
Yh but we had dont speak ill of Zoro since 2011 and the best thing hes accomplished was cutting the clown Pica.

Status
Not open for further replies.