Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Those are real devil fruits and not smiles
2. They are awakened devil fruits= gain resilience

We've never seen Zolo beat that beetleman, so that means Zolo ran from him right?
1. 🤡 you said it was ancient Zoans. You were wrong
2. Show me where it says Smile doesn't get Zoan ability to recover. We seen Holdem get up.
3. 🤡 Zoro is shown standing at the sane spot. Literally didn't run anywhere literally. The level of 🤡 is funny
Post automatically merged:

zoro boys gave sanji shit for page1, when he got back up even from luffy's attacks, yet zoro's atatcks with ENMA can't keep some smiler user down.... if he ever was down....but zoro will slay kaidou.

BWHAHAHAHAHA
Sanji fans got shit because they said Sanji took Page 1 out of the war and we wouldn't see him. Sanji cliamed he was going take out him before the war for a better chance. They were wrong.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
You act as if its Sanji fans only. Ztards started this from the leg crack vs Vergo.

I admit Sanji fans can be bad. But denying Zoro fans being annoying wankers makes you apart of the problem.
Ah, the “they’re the only bad guys, ignore us while we act as bad but still act like victims” defense. An oldie but goodie

Last time I checked, Killer is ranked lower than Gifters
Sanji used the Raid Suit for Usopp’s apparent opponent for this arc. Does this mean anything or is Oda playing fast and loose with the ranks for the Worst Generation members

1. Those are real devil fruits and not smiles
2. They are awakened devil fruits= gain resilience

We've never seen Zolo beat that beetleman, so that means Zolo ran from him right?
Holdem was back up after eating an enraged Red Hawk from Luffy - before he got KO’d by Kaido. You always forget about that just to shit on Zoro for some reason.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
2. Show me where it says Smile doesn't get Zoan ability to recover. We seen Holdem get up.
This doesn't work like that. Feats are feats and absence of feats are absence of feats.
It's is not someone task to prove other points.

Real Zoans have better recovery and can stand up short after a beat down.

SMILES are failed DF and failed Zoan. They can't totally transform into their animals don't have hybrid etc. So even if they have a little recovery ability it's likely a lot less efficient than normal Zoan.

And we never heard Someone saying than SMILES have better recovery. So the it's is not Kurwa to prove that but you.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
They’ve been made on multiple occasions in both this and the new nakama threads; he’s one of the main offenders who refuse to see the signs that point to Yamato leaving Wano with the Straw Hats. I’ve had him on ignore for a while because he’s living in a fever dream where Carrot actually matters, wouldn’t have even seen this without you quoting him...who needs to contradict some dickhead on the Internet when the author of the series in question can’t make it any more obvious?? :myman:
Lol nah he's a good dude, but I didn't know you two had history. I'm not a frequenter of that thread, so I'm not privy to what was said and not said.

This doesn't work like that. Feats are feats and absence of feats are absence of feats.
It's is not someone task to prove other points.

Real Zoans have better recovery and can stand up short after a beat down.

SMILES are failed DF and failed Zoan. They can't totally transform into their animals don't have hybrid etc. So even if they have a little recovery ability it's likely a lot less efficient than normal Zoan.

And we never heard Someone saying than SMILES have better recovery. So the it's is not Kurwa to prove that but you.
Bro i didn't ask you to show me if real Zoans have that ability. You cliamed Smile don't get zoan abilities. So show me where it says this. I think real Zoans are better too, but your saying they get no benefit from being a zoans. Your just making up stupid 🤡 stuff. I am still waiting for the panel. I don't have to probve anything they are Zoans smile. Only thing stated difference is them looking like that.

Oooh, my old UN color AND an avatar I haven’t rocked in a long time!! Had that one saved up for a while, huh?? Kinda enjoy this space in your head, thanks for letting Yamato and I stay here rent free!! :cheers:
Saved? No, we had it on a discord chat. Was fucking hilarious. But hey, at least you're doing the right thing by muting anyone who says meanie things about beautiful Yamato. God knows that we both wouldn't want you to implode upon seeing differing opinions, good job taking care of yourself buddy! :-)

1. 🤡 you said it was ancient Zoans. You were wrong
3. 🤡 Zoro is shown standing at the sane spot. Literally didn't run anywhere literally. The level of 🤡 is funny

2. They were only stated to gain some aspect of that animal
gazelleman was able to run fast like gazelle but he didn't have gazelle stamina

They are inferior fruits in every way. And yet here you are trying to say smile fruit users gain as many abilities as zoan fruit users.

3. Lmao it doesn't. Btw how would that prove anything? Last time we saw Sanji vs Page One- Sanji was attacking him and Page One was screaming yet you said he ran from Page One.

Status
Not open for further replies.