Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ancient zoans are the only group that has a notable toughness and strength. Same way mythical zoans are the only group with special abilities. That's their main thing.
The only other ones had it mentioned were zoan awakenings, but that applies to everyone (regular, ancient, mythical...)
2. That's not how it works. I can't prove something that has never been stated. LMAO
3. That's not the question I asked.
1. When did i say ancient Zoans are not tough and strong. Who are you arguing with? A ghost?
2. I know you can't
3. Page 1 screamed the first time Sanji hits him too. Once again people 🤡 yall cause yall taught Page 1 wasn't going to be in this war.

My rough translation, I won't translate directly but give it more of a tone.

Page 2

Inu: Get to the back of the roof.

Nameless mink: okay

O-Kiku being burned: Ugh!!!

Kinemon: Can you stand Kikunojo?

O-kiku laughs: Of course! (Kaido's trash, I tanked that like nothin')

Page 3

Kaido laughs: What happened? You are prepared to die. Thats why I Iove Samurai.
Roger...Whitebeard... They did it right! Death is what completes a man... Am I right?

He reverts to human form and says: Lets Finish this!

Kinemon says something like: Don't get your hopes up. We have nothing to lose!

@Aknolagon tell me if I'm doing good. You are better than me at Japanese.
Stairs Kun, lets get them Zoro, Queen, Apoo pages translated por favor

This is what Sanji did after having sustained grievous wounds prior (which amounts to a direct stab in the back by Absalom who was muscularly enhanced, in addition to injuries from Oars, like being absolutely pummelled by Gatling Gun). Sanji took more damage than Zoro in Thriller Bark. Yet he pulls off this incredible feat

Here is a table for studlink anchor chains

let’s say the diameter for the on chain is 2 Sanji so approximately 3,6m, ie 360mm. We can take 122mm for reference here and see that for every 25,7m it weighs 9488kg. By viewing the chart we see a roghly ninefold increase in weight per meter for a tripling in size. This would be correct as per the cube square law (see Wikipedia article for more info)

It means 9488 *9 approximately 85,5 tonnes of weight for every 25,7m. That pulley is maybe 200m up in the air and Sanji threw that chain some hundreds of meters maybe.

meanwhile Zoro can’t overhead press the building against mr.1 and just throwing it off his shoulder requires a tremendous effort (Zoro has susitained far less injuries than Sanji here)
You posted all that to say that Zoro still knock Sanji ass out.

My rough translation, I won't translate directly but give it more of a tone.

Page 2

Inu: Get to the back of the roof.

Nameless mink: okay

O-Kiku being burned: Ugh!!!

Kinemon: Can you stand Kikunojo?

O-kiku laughs: Of course! (Kaido's trash, I tanked that like nothin')

Page 3

Kaido laughs: What happened? You are prepared to die. Thats why I Iove Samurai.
Roger...Whitebeard... They did it right! Death is what completes a man... Am I right?

He reverts to human form and says: Lets Finish this!

Kinemon says something like: Don't get your hopes up. We have nothing to lose!

@Aknolagon tell me if I'm doing good. You are better than me at Japanese.
Beside the first line where Inu said "leave the rooftop", everything is okay stairs :)
Good job!

C

critical mindset

You posted all that to say that Zoro still knock Sanji ass out.
When Zoro was stabbed in the spleen by Buggy he could barely lift an iron- concrete cage. Sanji was stabbed right in the back point blank by Absalom who had muscular enhancements performed on him by Dr Hogback.

When Zoro gets stabbed he faints. You see how much being stabbed by a strong person matters

dude really tried to act like no one has died in the series yet. I wonder if he was saying, fOr yOunG bOyS when Ace literally got a whole punched through his back lmfao
I’m literally just quoting Oda.
He’s the one who said it’s written for young boys, not me.

You really need to read more manga and not just shonen if you believe one piece isn’t written for 14 year olds.

When Zoro was stabbed in the spleen by Buggy he could barely lift an iron- concrete cage. Sanji was stabbed right in the back point blank by Absalom who had muscular enhancements performed on him by Dr Hogback.

When Zoro gets stabbed he faints. You see how much being stabbed by a strong person matters
So you keep posting all this stuff and Zoro still KO his ass. Zoro fainted from being hungry

1. When did i say ancient Zoans are not tough and strong. Who are you arguing with? A ghost?
2. I know you can't
3. Page 1 screamed the first time Sanji hits him too.
1. You said smiles gain those properties as well, when it's exclusive to Ancient Zoans.
2. Can you prove that Mihawk didn't fuck Zolo through Zolo's eye socket and that's why he's missing an eye? If you can't find that, that means it's true, right?
3. Yeah, and where's the panel of Zolo doing anything remotely close to that to the beetleman?
That means Zolo couldn't beat beetleman or Zolo ran from beetleman?

Once again people 🤡 yall cause yall taught Page 1 wasn't going to be in this war
Really? All I remember was "Sanji ran from Page One" or "Sanji couldn't defeat Page One"
Swordsbois never cared Page One returning 2 weeks later. They only thought that him returning means Sanji never beat him.

I’m literally just quoting Oda.
He’s the one who said it’s written for young boys, not me.

You really need to read more manga and not just shonen if you believe one piece isn’t written for 14 year olds.
I didn’t refute the fact that its written for a younger audience. Its the fact that you tried to use that as a reason for Kaido not dying when we have literally had people die on panel. Use your head bruh

Stairs Kun, lets get them Zoro, Queen, Apoo pages translated por favor
This will be terrible but stay with me.

Chopper talks about the science of the ice oni's. Saying they get stronger while they get colder.

Zoro says "what should i do about the oni's."

Robin says, if Zoro leaves for Kaido then he can't get infected. but..." she stops mid sentence.

Queen makes his announcement about the antidote, then chopper tells Zoro to get it from Apoo.

Fodder gifters say they want it.

Hotei says don't let his samurai die.

Don't trust my translation.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.