Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can use Kaido ships if is a truce, the current power balance between yonkous last for many years and I gues they had many conflicts but none of them was powerful enought to kill another. If luffy manage to do that it will destroy this balance and will make him stronger than other yonkous and I don't see this happening now(even Roger was shown being equal to WB).

Did we miss the chapter where Kaido took a bath? Cause that motherfucker is looking cleeeeeean.... :steef:

Hit with a quadruple attack on his old wound, and just a little bit of blood showing....

But now shits about to get real. No more fucking around for him, as he's entered his Human form. He sees the scabbards couldn't kill him, and now he's going to get serious. Yall people downplaying the Yonkos all this time are about to start looking real dumb cause this guy is getting out his soap and rags and is about to start washing people.

C

critical mindset

Well people conplaining about zoro vs gifters argument. Should realise that those gifters that zoro couldnt defeat are now a threat to momo... thats huge L. Becouse dead momo is huge loss to samurai spirit ... zoro massives L are allways threat to crew and others since FL
Luffy >= Jimbei > Franky > Sanji > Robin > Chopper >= Zoro > Brook >= Nami > Usopp

Who else see this arc ending in a draw, with both parties exhausted and making a truce? Samurais retreating and regaining Wano and Kaido forces remaining in Onigashima.
A draw would not satisfy most OP fans so I guess it should be ruled out.

If not WCI already ended in a draw and it was still a yonko arc.

I think postponing a yonko defeat once was ok, twice would prove foolish.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
They can use Kaido ships if is a truce, the current power balance between yonkous last for many years and I gues they had many conflicts but none of them was powerful enought to kill another. If luffy manage to do that it will destroy this balance and will make him stronger than other yonkous and I don't see this happening now(even Roger was shown being equal to WB).
No

Status
Not open for further replies.