Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Sanji both suck.
I didnt like Sanji's characterization (womanizer) from beginning but now Zoro is looking like a useless/not important character as well the way he's been handled recently so I am not keeping up my hope for him too... so its just that they've both gone into sidekicks category where them being or not being isnt much relevant for me :specialmeh:

From a physics perspective Zoro’s feat is astronomically better.

At times I think Oda just does things with Zoro cause it looks cool but doesn’t think from a PL standpoint
Post automatically merged:

What’s the point of joining a forum if your going to add users to ignore I never understood that... no offense to your choice it just seems as though someone disagrees and instead of debating your choosing to live in a echo chamber
Because I'd like to discuss, not argue. From the first response, HAwhayever came to argue with no intention on changing his mind. So what's the point? I should waste my time talking to a stone? Nah bye.

Did you not defend that Zoro will not be in the Kaido's fight at all. And that even if by chance he ends up there he will not hurt Kaido. What happened?
I always said it's possible he would participate in the fight, and if he does he would cut Kaido. Never said he definitely would not participate. Only thing I maintained, and still do, is that him killing Kaido will never happen in a million years.

You think Oda has been building up Luffy vs the Yonko for over 20 years, to give the prestige honor of letting Zoro take down the first one? :milaugh:

I think Sanji will take care of King at the top of the tower, while Jinbe beats recovered Jack.

Zoro will beat Queen downstairs and then fight Big Mom later.
switched the orders zoro has more reasons and build up to fight kaido. king also seems a lot more suited as zoro opponent i really can't wait to see his skills with the blade. he just has to face someone worthy of pushing him all we have seen are clashes that don't reveal much

Status
Not open for further replies.