Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I kinda agree but like I said Nami's last real fight / injury was enies lobby. Also robin got a bloody back in dressrosa but I want her to get banged up just as bad.
I imagine there was quite a bit of suspicion in Oda holding back on having pretty women like Nami getting heavily bloodied up in recent years, and not really suffer anything major beyond some scratches and little bit of blood. Oda definitely didn’t hold back here though.

Marco is confirmed to be far more of an annoyance than a threat to a top tier, while his regeneration allows him to go after people much stronger than him and to be a pest and he seems to have a special advantage over Prometheus and perhaps the other Homies it's clear that he isn't a match for Big Mom as a fighter just like against the admirals.

Nice to see more of Perospero in action, he's really one of the most creative and ingenious devil fruit users. I hope that he'll beat these pests of Wanda and Carrot. I find their "he killed Pedro" mantra to be really annoying.

The annoying run towards the roof of Onigashima continues, how convenient of Luffy to not use his df to go there far quicker or Jinbei to not throw him.

I am glad to see Apoo faring that well against Zoro and X-Drake, he's really no pushover even in CQC and without his df to help him. I hope to see more of his devil fruit amazing techniques in the next chapters. This makes me want to also see more of Hawkins' Wara Wara no mi and of his magic tricks with his cards.

@HA001 you shouldve taken the bet lol. I take my L lol. He did say "but"

However its different to @Aknolagon translation.

Aknolagon: " But the fact that we have...."

Compared to

Actual: " But who would've thought"

Shows that the actual translation goes in line with Queen seeing Sanji as either the second or third strongest. He doesnt see him as something different to the second or third strongest. Him being Judge's son is the next fact about him.

So I lost....but did I really lose tho:kayneshrug:
It's not about taking L ! It's for helping the one piece community, and it's funny that french and English scan told the same thing. Queen doesn't have any ideas who is the 2nd or 3rd, he just said better to wreck the strongests one but of course you can guess who are they.

I wanna just know who is that mod who deleted my post by saying "BAD translation", when he probably has 0 knowledge about Japanese. I'm not gonna translate anything know that's for sure. Only for my Zoro fanclub :steef:

Apoo. In the last 15 chapters, he has:
  1. Fought Zoro and Luffy simultaneously.
  2. Knocked Out Luffy.
  3. Tanked a devastating sneak attack of Kid (could be gear 3 level)
  4. Made Kid, Zoro, Luffy and Killer "flee" from him.
  5. Has been surviving when everyone is hunting him for the antidote.
  6. Simultaneously is holding his ground against Drake and Zoro.
  7. Fucking blocked the attacks of 2 supernovas simultaneously.
Also, he "knocked out" an Admiral...pre time skip.....
Goddamn.

"Hundreds Feats" Scrathmen Apoo :steef::steef::steef:
:pepapoo::pepapoo:

There's so much stuff around Sanji character since WCI it almost feel he's the main character lol

his family and bloodline, his power lvl and new abilities, continue to get many gag and funny scenes more than other SHs , continue to get character development , interact with most of the antagonists and they all show interest in him

it's all Luffy and Sanji as of late in term of SHs Oda actually focus on among this chaos

2. Knocked Out Luffy.
Goddamn.

He's just to much :finally:

Too bad he is a snitch :lusalty:

2. Knocked Out Luffy.
Goddamn.

Also you forgot made zoro use a name attack and made drake go Hybrid

The last part of this chapter was really emotional.

Nami's been beaten so badly here, worse than I've ever seen her before. She's so terrified she starts crying, she 100% believes she could die right there.

But even in that situation even though she's so scared, her faith in Luffy is unwavering. She just cant say that he wont be able to achieve his dreams. Because she believes it as a fact that he will be Pirate King. Best girl right there :steef:

Also, I can't with people talking shit about Usopp. He isn't being cowardly here. He isn't worried about himself, he is worried about Nami. He wants her to save herself. Usopp has been in these life and death situations before and he always pulled through, but this time Nami's life is on the line. Of course, he wants her to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.