rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it bro, you feel like doubting, I don't understand, accept it at once.Keep looking for reasons X and Y won't do, Killer is looking normal, fighting with his captain, and kid agreed, is kid also subject to this?
Your post convinced me yesterday but I'm still a bit skeptical. At this point I'm going to wait for what's happening during the arc and if Kaido will truly give off the impression of being invincible I will recognize him as such :P

Moreover what a pleasure it would be if Zoro managed to get the best out of his defeat, that would mean he reached admiral level at the very least. Even with help (in case Kaido is indeed the most potent pirate around.)

So Luffy's group is only on the 1st floor ready to go to the 2nd.

WhiLet kid's group is on the second,so Kid and killer are more likely to meet Queen first who is on the 3rd floor.

No indication of Yamato being a Dragon,just some weird transformation.

Yamato's attack is said to represent a weapon which was used in ancient Japan to start the beggining of a battle: introducing Sasaki vs Franky? ?

Tama mentions having came on an enemy ship,when Nami is about to ask her about that,they are interrupted. That is definitely suspicious as Nami is aware all the beast pirates are in Onigashima and the alliance hid some of their boats(the others were sunk), so the boat on which Tama came must either be
1) Neko's ship
2)Bm pirate ship.

Zoro and Drake will probably want to stop Bm from reaching the skull dome so I expect them to steal the antidote and start pursuing her in the next chapters.

Sanji's Coo was pretty good this chapter as he happened to sense what was happening at the end before Luffy and Jinbei.

Kaido finally wrecking the scabbards and finally recognized as strongest pirate in the world without any "X says"

Over all good chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.