rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The power of Kaido can no longer be denied. To overwhelm the scabbards in such a convincing manner is a level of power not yet seen in One Piece. Truly this pirate is the strongest of all.
Yeah he casually beat the 9 YC levels fighters with his base form without even showing his true power is trully frightening..but sadly he is going to down this arc lol

You're reying on character dialogue to prove Kaido is the strongest, but when I give you an example of character dialogue (Kaido saying no samurai will be as strong as Oden) it means nothing to you apparently. You don't understand what I'm saying because you're being a hypocrite. Also dont compare the legitimacy of B's title to Kaido's; Oda actually chose no call WB the strongest in the manga, without relying on "people say" rumors
No i am not relying on only character dialogue. It seems you can't read. I told you various things like Ace novel, Databooks, Sbs, and dialogue. When did i said Oda gave Kaido a title like WB? Learn how to actually read. I said people called WB the strongest (sengoku and marines).

Yeah, i don't believe Kaido statements because i have more knowledge then Kaido. I know Zoro the main character of this story so i know the future. Just like when BM and Kaido say they can be PK and shit. They don't knkw they are in a story and Luffy the destine Winner and Zoro the destine best swordsman. When it comes to knowing who the strongest currently in the story, characters can know this because it won't change anything.

wtf is law doing? everyones out there fighting for their lives and he goes searching some poneglyphs smh. do that after you fucking destroy your enemies maybe?!?!
Unsurprisingly, Oda really seems to have issues giving a role Law or the Supernovas in Wano considering he never intended any of them to be part of the story.

Imo, Law's story was pretty much over with DR. The D story seems to be a last minute excuse to keep him around.

No i am not relying on only character dialogue. It seems you can't read. I told you various things like Ace novel, Databooks, Sbs, and dialogue. When did i said Oda gave Kaido a title like WB? Learn how to actually read. I said people called WB the strongest (sengoku and marines).

Yeah, i don't believe Kaido statements because i have more knowledge then Kaido. I know Zoro the main character of this story so i know the future. Just like when BM and Kaido say they can be PK and shit. They don't knkw they are in a story and Luffy the destine Winner and Zoro the destine best swordsman. When it comes to knowing who the strongest currently in the story, characters can know this because it won't change anything.
So how do the Ace novel and databooks confirm Kaido as the strongest? What did they say?

Shutenmaru slice jack like a butter earlier and then trashed by neko and inu and izo himself a former YC so why not??
Wow he landed one hit amd got overpowered the next second by base Jack. Ashura is as strong as the dukes, who couldn't defeat base form Jack.
Jack got trashed by Inu and Neko in Sulong while he was in his full Zoan form. Full Zoan forms are trash for fighting people - look at Kaidou getting trashed by Raizou while using full Zoan form.
And the rest of the RS are kinemon, kiku, raizou etc. They ain't even close to YC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.