Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it in your self deep down that they are waiting for any opportunity to jump on it, sadly for them, I feel for them, Oda is not giving them any freakin' chance, they can't have a break!
what do you mean oda hasn’t given shanks fan a break? Last time we saw shanks, he was making an admiral sweat in fear

did i skip a new chapter where shanks took an L?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
lol and what if he doesnt...
now I see where kaido > primebeard comes from
if you think zoro kills him
If he doesnt then Mihawk stays nr2 in the verse, he doesnt drop the ranks if Zoro doesnt kill Kaido, he can only climb if he does. :myman:
Kaido>Primebeard comes from WSC>WSM.
mihawk
but what about it? I never denied mihawk’s title of being the strongest swordsman
swordbois were shitting on big mom last week hard over big mom vs marco so im simply returning the favour

the mihawk jokes will continue to fly this week :myman:
Return the favor by all means but some swordbois know how to powerscale and never placed Mihawk above Kaido. :myman:
Has Prime Kaido met Roger or Primebeard, huh? What argument is that supposed to be?
Roger has surpassed the Yonkou by becoming PK. Crocodile has directly confirmed that the current Yonkou which includes Kaido are silver medallists behind Primebeard/Roger.
The amount of evidence that directly rules WB and Roger above Kaido is so devastating that i don't get how you can even object that.
Their primes never met and somehow gives you the freedom to claim they are above Kaido? lol
MarineHQ62-kun, it is prime time to drop the childing stories, you know they dont work on me...
Roger never surpassed anything by becoming PK, moving from one destination to another doesnt lift your strength above the Yonkos who didnt even exist at that time... The Roger who became PK was one foot away from the grave and his strength lower so think before you use that silly line again. Becoming PK has nothing to do with strength, that argument was always burried 6 feet under but do tell me how many times you plan to pull that card. :myman:
If you knew how storytelling worked you would understand what Crocodile's line means. Being a silver medalist doesnt place you below WB in 1vs1 since in the "finding Raftel" race, nobody won except Roger and by winning that race you dont become stronger.
There is literally no evidence which places Roger/WB above Kaido but there is evidence which places Kaido above both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.