Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you except for a few fights.
I believe that Utli will fight Yamato. Nami and Usopp are too weak to fight a F6.
Black Maria vs Brook and Robin.
Who's Who is too powerful for Brook. That's why I believe that X-Drake will be his opponent.
King vs Marco.
Zoro will fight Kaido. The foreshadowing is strong in this fight.
She already 1 shotted Ulti casually, why do you want a repeat??

King vs Macro would be insane, mostly a small clash

No it means just that, that he can’t stay the strongest forever and others are bound to surpass him lmao. Kaido acknowledges and respects BM despite all the character clowning she gets, put some respect on her power( or her character, i don’t especially like her)
Post automatically merged:

B-but people also said luffy was 10 ft tall.
kaido does ?
jimbei doesnt
:sanmoji:

Yamato will come to blows with Big Mom. I never even considered the fact that he is probably the only “female” character who can truly match her in terms of brute strength.

Oda hates showing male characters inflicting damage on female characters, so Yamato being biologically female will allow him to show Big Mom being injured without breaking his own ill conceived taboos.

No it means just that, that he can’t stay the strongest forever and others are bound to surpass him lmao. Kaido acknowledges and respects BM despite all the character clowning she gets, put some respect on her power( or her character, i don’t especially like her)
Post automatically merged:

B-but people also said luffy was 10 ft tall.
that would be the same with old wb then no?

I have this largely unfounded theory that Ulti does not like Page 1's hybrid and doesn't find it cute, which is why he hasn't used it since mainland Wano when she wasn't around.

A big reason I mention this is that I'm curious if that monster-esque hybrid might be used to compare or connect to Chopper in some way. Idk. For some reason I can just see to be P1 v. Chopper visually appealing because of it. Like 2 monsters looking to not be underestimated

that would be the same with old wb then no?
Depends on the context, old WB was suffering from an illness and almost dying on his own. If we learn that Kaido is currently declining or that he has some form of illness that’s slowly killing him or some other type of context then sure.

But that line in itself can mean either he isn’t the strongest anymore or that he believes others will surpass him. As i said, depends on the context :p

From what I have seen in the forums so far, some of the Zoro fans cannot stop flaming other character 24/7 while going nutcase when Zoro, Mihawk or Shanks get criticized. Believe me, most of the Sanji fans like, or previously liked Zoro as a character too. It is just Zoro fans’ behavior that makes them go this aggressive .
Personally as a Zoro fan, idgaf about Mihawk or Shanks, theres no information to dickride them aside from assumed hearsay/hype, which in itself is :seriously::okay: but Sanji fans ruined such a great character for me with their incessant beetle gifter jokes and unfunny inane memes over and over again

kaido does ?
jimbei doesnt
:sanmoji:
Jimbei is part of the SHs, he don’t care 🤷‍♂️, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know that fact. He just doesn’t care because as per his words: A mere yonko isn’t gonna scare him since he’s part of the future PKs crew.

He would say the same thing to pretty much any other top tier, doesn’t mean that delegitimizes their strength one bit though.

One can get stronger by losing. Let me add: he didn’t get stalled against Gifters. GIFTEEEEERS
Why did you change the subject to Zoro?? I thought we were talking about Kaido and Mihawk loll??

In SBS volume 73:

D: Hey, Oda! In all of these fight scenes, why doesn't anybody go for the men's groins? Doesn't that seem like the quickest path to victory? P.N. Eldest of the Asada Siblings.

O: True, that is a vital area. Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?!

Mihawk, Shanks, Akainu, Garp, Dragon, and Inu are endgame fighters. Kaido is strong but he can never be stronger than Shanks, Akainu, Mihawk, or even Garp. He lost seven times. I'm ready to bet anything that he took a loss against Shanks, Whitebeard, and Mihawk.

And when you say Kaido gets stronger when he loses against an opponent. Do you think his opponent won't also get stronger loll??

:milaugh:

Jimbei is part of the SHs, he don’t care 🤷‍♂️, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know that fact. He just doesn’t care because as per his words: A mere yonko isn’t gonna scare him since he’s part of the future PKs crew.

He would say the same thing to pretty much any other top tier, doesn’t mean that delegitimizes their strength one bit though.
true

Out of all the SHvF5 fights the only one that I don't really see is Who's Who vs Brook.
Robin vs Black Maria
Nami and Usop vs Ulti
Franky vs Sasaki

Brook I think will be a support in holding back Big Mom and maybe taking Perospero after he defeats Carrot and Wanda, leaving Who's Who to Killer or Drake
As for Chopper idk :kayneshrug:
Chopper v page 1.

I'd also put Brook of similar relative strength to Franky, as Sasaki and Whos Who also seem to be portrayed.. And if Franky is fighting Sasaki, then it almost makes sense at that point

Oh I know a joke too. “Pica is YC level.” Zoro fans might think this one is real though, be careful!
Pica is YC level. Tell me how Jack, Cracker or Katakuri can beat Pica?
Katakuri's strongest attack was about as big as a building, you can fit hundreds of buildings on Pica's body.
Katakuri vs Pica will take many days. Since they are on similar level.

Status
Not open for further replies.