Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lol
am also thinking more inline with the skulls on onigashima
perhaps dragons/onis have always been a big part in wano
not anymore till kaido came back.
Onigashima used to be called dragon isle.
There were dragons on there from ancient times.
Perhaps one of the reasons Linlin teamed up with Kaido was to incorporate him into her multi cultural plans. Leaving WCI to chase Luffy seemed risky in hindsight, but if she did it to kill Luffy and nab Kaido and/or King, she’d be killing two birds with one stone.
So
Giants
Kings race
Dragons

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Jimbei to Linlin.
'Mere emperor'
'GTFO'
'Please try to kill me bitch'

Jimbei when he sees Rayleigh. Shaking and has the face like he saw an ancient fishman God rise up after 5000 years

Jimbei to Akainu
'I'll die to you but buy a little time Terminator'

Portrayal.​

I wouldn’t really call that just “Wano Haters”. These same people will be saying the Strawhats shouldn’t fight strong opponents up until the final arc of the series. Broadly, they’re meat-headed powerscalers who think that somehow none of the Strawhats besides Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will achieve anything until magically they face off against the Blackbeard Pirates.

And for some, not even at that point. I’ve seen some people say that the Eleven Supernovas/Strawhat Grand Fleet will fight against Blackbeard and the other Strawhats will fight fodder.

Onigashima used to be called dragon isle.
There were dragons on there from ancient times.

So
Giants
Kings race
Dragons
ah so it actually makes sense
if dragons were a big part of the island before
it explains why wano would be where kaido would choose to go
may also go back to ryuuma lore and the dragon he killed.
perhaps we get more info in a vivrecard.

Jimbei to Linlin.
'Mere emperor'
'GTFO'
'Please try to kill me bitch'

Jimbei when he sees Rayleigh. Shaking and has the face like he saw an ancient fishman God raise up after 5000 years

Jimbei to Akainu
'I'll die to you but buy a little time Terminator'

Portrayal.​
By that logic Old Rayleigh > Akainu but Kizaru > Old Rayleigh, then Kizaru = Marco > Akainu.

I'd think that you were trolling.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

At the age of 12 kaido was diagnosed with a terminal illness.

His disease is being the strongest pirate there is.

Reasons for suicides?
Wb and Roger escaped, one of them would lose the PK title, without kaido having to go to find the OP. LOL
LOL.

I will assume his regeneration is fast enough, because Luffy was taking a while to destroy Noah with EG. He has entire Dressrosa island as stone reserves too. He can simply move into the mountain if his golem is getting destroyed.

Now we can truly appreciate not only the high DC, but also the high battle IQ of Zoro, since he made the right tactical decision of cutting off Pica from Dressrosa by cutting him in half, thereby cutting off his escape route.
:myman:
Breaking off the legs and turning the ground below the golem to mochi also works :D His regeneration rate is not that fast btw.
Plus, he cannot hit Katakuri since Katakuri is essentially a Logia, named Paramecia because Mochi is not an element directly found in nature, and Pica cannot imbue golem with Haki as far as we have seen.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ah so it actually makes sense
if dragons were a big part of the island before
it explains why wano would be where kaido would choose to go
may also go back to ryuuma lore and the dragon he killed.
perhaps we get more info in a vivrecard.
Onigashima had another name remember. And kaido made on offhanded comment to oden about the old kozuki way that wouldnt make sense if he just come to wano after orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.