Status
Not open for further replies.
No Yonko would be able to take Garp down in a matter of minutes or hours. Old Garp is not going down without at least week of a fight. Don’t forget, they got 3 admirals and Sengoku on their side too.
Lol Garp was old and probably admiral level which we know is YC1 level like the other admirals. Not a problem for a prime Yonko and his crew that is described as impregnable (Invincible).
Thats cap. WB was getting destroyed and needed Luffy and impel down people. Sengoku and Garp barely even fought and only got into it because BB. Mihawk didn't even get touched and Kizaru was fine. WB pirates vs WG and Warlords would be a total massacre.
That was Sickbeard. Teach said a healthier WB would have been able to win at MF. Even Sengoku thought they could lose. The marines fought an extremely nerfed WB. For instance if he was healthy he would have 2 shot Akainu without receiving any injuries in return as he would have been able to dodge or use CoA on his face.

That’s just factually wrong.
Picas true body lives inside that stone and whenever the stone is attacked whatever part of the stone that contains his main body is the part that’s animated. His body doesn’t disappear into the stone; he’s more like a Titan shifter
What you said is factually wrong, Pica shows his head on the golem's torso but still moves his hand into a punch:

Yes, Pica can move around inside stone but when he posesses the golem(moving the hands, legs etc in tandem) he is becoming one with it.

Also, when Zoro cuts his golem in half, he says that there is a 'live stone' and a 'dead stone', not a true body within the stone:

Akainu needs Sengoku's permission to execute Coby?
How is that even comparable?

Koby was refusing to orders of his superior, considering that Akainu killed a Marine before, no he doesn't.

But fighting Shanks means starting another War, it's not under Akainu's authority to decide that.

Why did Kizaru ask Sengoku whether they're allowed to kill Luffy and co after their arrival?
Because they are a separate force coming in.

Shanks is a pirate, Kaido just got called the strongest pirate. Nothing shanks has shown ever gave me any inkling for thinking shanks is stronger, therefore right now Kaido>Shanks.
if the focus of the story shifts
the person if anything that will be portrayed as a stronger pirate will be BB
so I doubt I take an L on this.
am not a kaido fan either
its just in your face to argue otherwise.
Black Beard is a possible antagonist. He has broken powers that even the likes of Kaido and Big Mom can't do shit against him.
Shanks is Luffy's role model and the one who
ive held this belief for years now, Shanks is more than likely going down to BB. What final fight? Do you understand that this isnt DBZ? Oda has shown the power ceiling since the start (yonko and admirals/mihawk) and hasnt changed it so far.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that shanks may be weaker( a bit) than Kaido? That's not gonna make him any less badass or threatening lmao. Jesus, this desire for one's favorite character to be the strongest is childish as fuck. My favorite character is fujitora and you dont see me going around screaming ''B-but what if? B-but he still hasnt fought seriously yet and is reserved for the final war!!'' like you're doing right now.
Lolll keep dreaming. Shonen Jump Mangaka almost follows the same style. A character who is insanely strong is the role model (sometimes father/ friend) of the protagonist is taken down by the antagonist. You gonna eat your words when you find out that Shanks is stronger than Big Mom and Kaido.

Lol Garp was old and probably admiral level which we know is YC1 level like the other admirals. Not a problem for a prime Yonko and his crew that is described as impregnable (Invincible).

That was Sickbeard. Teach said a healthier WB would have been able to win at MF. Even Sengoku thought they could lose. The marines fought an extremely nerfed WB. For instance if he was healthy he would have 2 shot Akainu without receiving any injuries in return as he would have been able to dodge or use CoA on his face.
Judging from reactions of Sengoku, Garp is well above Akainu and would actually put him into body bag. Akainu is not getting heart attack trump card this time too.

Shanks is a pirate, Kaido just got called the strongest pirate. Nothing shanks has shown ever gave me any inkling for thinking shanks is stronger, therefore right now Kaido>Shanks.
if the focus of the story shifts
the person if anything that will be portrayed as a stronger pirate will be BB
so I doubt I take an L on this.
am not a kaido fan either
its just in your face to argue otherwise.
Black Beard is a possible antagonist. He has broken powers that even the likes of Kaido and Big Mom can't do shit against him.
Shanks is Luffy's role model, the one who made him become a pirate, and the most anticipated character in all of One Piece.
These two can't be compared to Big Mom and Kaido.

How is that even comparable?

Koby was refusing to orders of his superior, considering that Akainu killed a Marine before, no he doesn't.

But fighting Shanks means starting another War, it's not under Akainu's authority to decide that.

Why did Kizaru ask Sengoku whether they're allowed to kill Luffy and co after their arrival?
Because they are a separate force coming in.
You misunderstood me, though to be fair I wasn't clear. I mean why didn't Akainu attempt to kill Coby again.

Kizaru asked that because he's slow mentally, there's a reason only he had to ask just a simple question. Sengoku's response was even "naturally" or "obviously" depending on the translation, which is the polite way of calling Kizaru a dumbass.

Shanks is Luffy's role model, the one who made him become a pirate, and the most anticipated character in all of One Piece.
These two can't be compared to Big Mom and Kaido.
role model yes
but strength wise shanks isnt his goal
having a crew like shank's does is.
roger is luffy's benchmark
bigmom and kaido absolutely can
they are all yonkos arent they ....

Status
Not open for further replies.