Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Oda for no more APAPAPAPAPAA
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is a cheap-shotter, I thought he soloed Apoo, but once a cheater is always a cheater. He should thank X-Drake for distracting Apoo.
Apooo is a cheap shotter

Imagine what he is going to do while clashing with a commander or an emperor :steef:
Oh wait Sanji already did that and Zoro best feat is defeating Apoo while he was fighting Drake :josad:
Zoro boys have really gone mad :nicagesmile:
Sanji survived a Commander.

Good chapter

Seems that Black Maria have the Black Widow Zoan, we see some webs and some man bodies hanged in the background this chapter, and she have this vibe of luring man to a death trap.

Marco is the helping hand the SH in the floor need, pehaps his flames can stop the virus and he can fly Zoro to the top floor to the chapter 1000.

I was thinking Kaido would use the the numbers to move onigashima to the flower capital, but he having this kind of power is amazing, and put a light on theories of he being a real Dragon.

Yes zoro took attacked an apoo distracted by drake. For now tho cause apoo definitely comin back soon
:pepapoo:

Like mihawk would probably be able to oneshot a fujitora busy with shanks. Dont mean they aren't on a similar level

I still ain't got no clue what oda is planning with marco and linlin

Marco fighting a calamity just sounds disrespectful
Linlin is just too op
He had a good run it was time to end it no hard feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.