Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yamato is a Dragon,why was she telling Momo they can't escape the island with Onigashima being airborne?
She would have just transformed,and get Momo to safety,flying somewhere else.
Well beyond characters not using their powers when they should, she's preoccupied, turning Dragon until then inside probably not a good idea, she just wants to leave Momo and return to the battlefield... etc...

This guy READS one piece, who has Judges Son taking down for an arc above Decken? Judges Son fans?
i kinda confused about what u say (cuz my main language is not english) but if u ask me that someone stronger than decken that sanji already taken down it would be Yonji even tho its Off screen or Wadatsumi if u add Sanji and Jinbe v Wadatsumi cuz i don't think decken can defeat wadatsumi TBH

i kinda confused about what u say (cuz my main language is not english) but if u ask me that someone stronger than decken that sanji already taken down it would be Yonji even tho its Off screen or Wadatsumi if u add Sanji and Jinbe v Wadatsumi cuz i don't think decken can defeat wadatsumi TBH
I brushed thru wci, if that was the case then I take back my statement, and I place Yonji there

Real expert analysis here - two different characters are not the same. Good to see that Sanji fans have finally mastered basic cognitive skills, it’s about damn time. Even though they are not the same person - which, again, really, bravo on pointing that out to me - they’re in the same life or death scenario of facing two Yonkos and their underlings at the same time. Sanji running off is fine and all, but the fact that he couldn’t reassess the situation when he got there and rushed recklessly into a dangerous trap without thinking is the kind of bush league shit that needs to stop in the middle of the most consequential war of these characters’ lives. He doesn’t get a pass for becoming a POW just because he had good intentions; his moral compass just pointed him in the direction of the enemy, and he didn’t consider any consequences before jumping.
which is expected.....given Sanjis character.

Something interesting I need to highlight about the chapter,

Yamato talked about Kaido in a tone as if he "belongs to Dragons species"
Meaning as if he's a true dragon in base

Which again makes the "Kaido is a dragon, and he ate a different form of human DF" very plausible AGAIN!

I've been supporting this theory since forever... and I hope it pays off soon!
If that's true does this mean that dragons aren't truly extinct?

How old would you deem Kaido personally?

And I was a supporter of your theory as well in the past by the way so I'm asking out of curiosity.

Guys, I love the panel between Zoro and Chopper, Zoro vice captain vibe is so fuking strong there. Checking if the crewmember are fine, and asking if he can leave them the spot, Chopper saying is fine, and Zoro replaying that our doc. Zoro replay is so fuking nice and it bust Choper as well. That is the role of a captain checking other crew member if they fine, busting them for what it come next.

Zoro vice captain confirmed again for the 1000000times :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.