Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,

After it gets revealed that Imu is a secret dictator of the world.
After it gets revealed whatever terrible thing the National Treasure is, which DD insisted would turn the world upside down.
After it gets revealed whatever terrible things the WG did in the Void Century
And after it gets revealed that the WG is planning to do a Great Cleansing.

Mihawk is gonna be like: “Yeah... I think I’m gonna ally myself with the World Government again.” ?
Mihawk is an eos goal
so surpassing him will come closer to the end of the story
when he does surpass him
we the fans wont have to guess when he does as you have just done. it will be made clear. chances are
he doesnt do it till eos when he obtains the title.
whats not clicking .

Irc eastern dragons, especially Azure ones were treated as deities and were known to control the weather and elements, basically Kaido is Aang from avatar on a larger scale.

He also has a move in Pirate warriors 4 that can produce Ice. Cant wait to see that as we already saw fire/wind/lightning and now this BS lmfao.
Are there any Zooans that have "mystical" abilities in OP? I thought Zooans were just good with physical stats (even Marco's ability is just an advanced version of recovery).

Is that why he lost to kuma then needed to go all out with luffy going all out with sanji going all out to take out one pacifista.
Zoro is strong but he doesnt defy the manga's powerlevels lmao, and i dont see him as strong or stronger than luffy. I have to wonder this weird need for people to have zoro just skip levels. Dont you guys want your voice struggle to the top? Making his eventual rise that much sweeter? Whats the point of him already beeing over YC lvl when he never fought yc guys at all to level up from it?
Zoro was injured fatally thanks to Kuma in TB while Luffy was fully healthy and Sanji was pretty fair in health. Zoro couldn't really go all out thanks to that. Hell that's an extreme Haki bloom if you think about it.

Zoro has been training with the WSS longer than Luffy trained with Rayleigh, Zoro trained with a teacher that is nearly identical in his fighting style while Luffy could only get basic haki training from Rayleigh. Unlike Luffy who just kept fighting animals, Zoro already beat all the Baboons on his 1st day, and the only one left to train him was Mihawk, a legit Top Tier. It's not that Zoro is skipping levels. It's the fact that Zoro came out of the timeskip immensely powerful, and in my opinion at this point way more powerful than Luffy.

Being a MC doesn't make you more powerful than your allies just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.