Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think that Zoro is YC1, but this clearly isn’t quite as impressive as the early spoilers made it out to be. Apoo was busy blocking Drake, so that made it much harder for him to be able to block or react to Zoro because if he focused too much on Zoro, he runs the risk of not paying enough attention to Drake and getting done in by him instead
I don’t know what to tell you, man...qualify it all you want, but to me, it looks like Apoo was matching Drake there. Zoro coming in with a decisive blow shouldn’t be downplayed, especially since the victim in question should theoretically be able to fire off a sound-based attack without divesting his attention.

I don’t know what to tell you, man...qualify it all you want, but to me, it looks like Apoo was matching Drake there. Zoro coming in with a decisive blow shouldn’t be downplayed, especially since the victim in question should theoretically be able to fire off a sound-based attack without divesting his attention.
KO's a KO, still a good feat. But it's not tantamount to Zoro "low diffing Apoo".

This panel is misleading. It looks as though Zoro severed Apoo's arm.

I am not downplaying. You're giving G3 way more credit than what it actually deserves. Kaido has way too many wounds to depict them all in detail while the stain on Fujitora's face is the only mark he has ever received in the entire fight. It's hard to forget about it on multiple occasions even for Oda. Even if it were a bruise, Zoro still looked impressive when he pushed the admiral back with a one handed slash which had to travel against gravity before being blocked.
Travel against gravity, lmao

Too add on Apoo was able to dodge both Zoro and Drake simultaniously too

Zoro is becoming a legend. He has broken every haters main arguments in just one chapter.
Tonfas = cut
Sneak attack = nope, Apoo saw the shit therefore not a sneak
Queen = spooked
X-Drake = shook
Zoro = goat
Zoro having CoC = still plausible
Zoro + chopper = zoro having a personality
Zoro vs Kaido = entirely possible, Zoro even stated he is here to cut Kaido, no doubting that

Black Maria: (Puck Note - This bit is cut off and I can't really tell what is being said)
Black Maria: (I have a weak spot/I get weak in the knees) for bad boys (Puck Note - i.e the word Maria uses for "boy" here is a bit of an emasculating term)
Black Maria: How about you? do you like me?
Sanji: Me? "a boy"!? If that's a joke, I ain't laughing! Hurry up and get rid of these ropes!! Pfft...Someone like you...
Sanji: I love of course~!!!
Black Maria: Kyaaa <3

haha what a cute interaction
Post automatically merged:

its 2v1 unfair drake is still attacking even on the both panels
zoro fights, Sanji fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.