Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As I can see he use a fire roar and break apart the ground and then lift the island. Since Onigashima was a part of the whole Wano country and Kaido destroy the under part. In that case you can even see little steam from Kaido month coming,previous page it wasn't much fire around the island.

With means Kaido use a fire cloud Roar and destroy the underground+lifting the whole island. Kinda impressiv roar attack, im sure he has lot of other stuffs too.
His Zoan/natural born power is already impressive.

Controlling all elements is wicked as fuck.

Only problem with that is I'm not seeing how Robin or Brook could contend with the likes of Whos who and Black Maria.

Hope they do have some nice power ups up thier sleeves, or PTS powers that they've not revealed yet that they can use.
Which i think if you look back to Enies Lobby, its highly possible. If Sasaki is Franky's opponent, then it should be possible for Brook/Robin to take on WW and Black Maria respectively.

Only problem with that is I'm not seeing how Robin or Brook could contend with the likes of Whos who and Black Maria.

Hope they do have some nice power ups up thier sleeves, or PTS powers that they've not revealed yet that they can use.
It's pure headcanon because nothing in the series indicate this is even possible, but I thought of Brook getting a PU with his devil fruit awakening making him able to tap into the power of the souls of deceased samurai/people to get to temporarily get new abilities/ gaining strenght

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
โ€Ž
Starting to think they aren't important enough to warrant strawhat fights. Oda likes to characterize the antagonists who fight the main characters. Hotei has barely gotten anything and Fukurokuju just isn't as important as I'd thought he'd be.

I think the fights will be clean against the beasts pirates now tbh
If scabbards are alive like Denji or Raizo they could take those two

As muuuch as Iโ€™d lovvve for Brook to get WsW I just donโ€™t see it, I still think he has a good shot at Apoo
Since Zoro pretty much KO'ed him this chapter, I'm starting to doubt that possibility lol.

I think people should take Brook a little more seriously. If WW and Sasaki are "comparible" like Brook and Franky, its only fair Brook could fight WW. Granted, we know nothing about WW to begin with, like Sasaki.

Imagine if Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe become the new monster trio, Yamato, Sanji and Robin become the new mid trio, brook, franky and carrot become the new weakling trio and Nami, Chopper and Usopp become the newly introduced fodder trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.