Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway. Kaido is basically chilling in his human form and just lifts Onigashima outta nowhere with his power to control clouds?

Sick ngl.
As I can see he use a fire roar and break apart the ground and then lift the island. Since Onigashima was a part of the whole Wano country and Kaido destroy the under part. In that case you can even see little steam from Kaido month coming,previous page it wasn't much fire around the island.

With means Kaido use a fire cloud Roar and destroy the underground+lifting the whole island. Kinda impressiv roar attack, im sure he has lot of other stuffs too.

Wait wait lmfaooo Sasaki/WsW were said to be comparable

If Vinsmoke Judges doormat third Son gets the WsW fight then that means he’s comparable to Franky

Oh shit and Yamato def joining so Judges son isn’t in the M3 anymore

it will be Luffy, Zoro, Jinbei, Yamato
I was thinking Franky/Brook as the comparable duo to Sasaki/Whos Who. They even have relatively similar bounties and are usually grouped together as a result

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Exactly. My safe picks:

- Usopp/Nami vs Ulti
- Chopper vs. P1
- Robin vs. Black Maria
- Brook vs. Whos Who
- Franky vs. Sasaki

Tbh, this just works entirely to me.
Only problem with that is I'm not seeing how Robin or Brook could contend with the likes of Whos who and Black Maria.

Hope they do have some nice power ups up thier sleeves, or PTS powers that they've not revealed yet that they can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.