Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Which i think if you look back to Enies Lobby, its highly possible. If Sasaki is Franky's opponent, then it should be possible for Brook/Robin to take on WW and Black Maria respectively.
Franky I feel is far too ahead from Brook and Robin as far as powerlevels are concerned, and that's why he should be able to contend with the F6.

While I would love them all to have fights with the F6, it's going to be very tricky to juggle for Oda. Maybe they get a little bit of assistance along the way.

It's pure headcanon because nothing in the series indicate this is even possible, but I thought of Brook getting a PU with his devil fruit awakening making him able to tap into the power of the souls of deceased samurai/people to get to temporarily get new abilities/ gaining strenght
Lmao that would be dope. Kinda far fetched but dope.

Franky I feel is far too ahead from Brook and Robin as far as powerlevels are concerned, and that's why he should be able to contend with the F6.

While I would love them all to have fights with the F6, it's going to be very tricky to juggle for Oda. Maybe they get a little bit of assistance along the way.

Lmao that would be dope. Kinda far fetched but dope.
Robin > Franky

Zoro, Luffy, and Kid vs Kaido
Law, Killer, and Hawkins vs Big Mom
Jinbei vs Jack
Marco vs King
Sanji vs Queen
X-Drake vs Who's Who
Franky vs Sasaki
Perospero vs Carrot and Wanda
Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
Yamato vs Ulti
Usopp, Nami, and Chopper vs gifters and numbers

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Apparently he swung his club down, all the way to the islands foundations, then uprooted the island by sending clouds through his club attack.
I'm just glad that he's finally serious and there will be no more Tardbards = Yonko Crew.

Wdyt? Would you like the idea of Zoro getting to the roof first and clashing with him?

Starting to think they aren't important enough to warrant strawhat fights. Oda likes to characterize the antagonists who fight the main characters. Hotei has barely gotten anything and Fukurokuju just isn't as important as I'd thought he'd be.

I think the fights will be clean against the beasts pirates now tbh
Yep, outside calamities, F6 and Apoo the rest just feel irrelevant in the narrative

Zoro collects Supernova-heads like stickers. First Hawkins, then Killer, then Apoo. Hawkins was killed twice even, with one of his main powers (that flying strawman) being destroyed in the process. And that's not even him going nearly all out.

While at the same time doing better against Hawkins than Law and better against Apoo than Kidd and Drake (Drake was astonished by Zoro's move).

Top 2 Supernova are Luffy and his partner.

:myman:

Even the usually crazy Kid was reacting like queen towards Zoro slashing building in half, in the middle of a raid then calling out Luffy for causing trouble lmao. Luffy and Zoro are the best no doubting that

Status
Not open for further replies.