Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now running and hiding from someone during a fight is considered a win.
Yes. It's called strategy.
Weaken opponent by making him use up all of his energy.

Zolo would never catch Pica alone.
Please tell me more how Zoro doesn't have any range attacks that can't reach Pica or forcing out of his hiding spot.

The same way why he needed Orlumbus help
because his attacks couldn't reach the golem, genius....

Having damage =/= win. You need to catch the opponent first. And Zolo has no way of catching Pica.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge

You can even see the haki sparks in the second panel.
I think that's shading though. Like a couple of times with Judge's son. The lightning effect would be a better clue. Then again we've had that with Franky and a rando Wano guy.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if Yamato had it.

Zoro still >> her though.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if Yamato had it.

Zoro still >> her though.
But ofc :endthis:

As for the rest of your post, i posted the two panels together because the first one(which you think might be shading) adds up to the second one with the haki sparks, dont think it would be a franky case lmao, well... i hope not. And she seemed to be charging up her attack before doing it.

Anyways lets wait and see if she does it again.

Zoro at max use 50% against Pica, dude wasn't even worth to call as enemy. In the moment where Zoro just use basic CoA slash, he fuck up Pica at a whole new lvl. Everyone who think Pica was a match for Zoro lose his mind because that trash was just their to stale Zoro. Imagine if Fujitora didn't stop Zoro back then, the dressrosa arc would end already with Doffy getting clapped by Zoro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did Black Maria beat up Sanji already the only way he should be caught is with sea stone chains because they are hnbreakabke
Didn't early spoilers say that it was off-screened?

Right now there is no line like this in the spoilers so it might've been fake.

A

admiralfanboy69420

Did Black Maria beat up Sanji already the only way he should be caught is with sea stone chains because they are hnbreakabke
I don't think so. I think the spoiler provider was vague about Black Maria "caught Sanji" not because she defeated him but because she caught Sanji peeping at her naked body

Zoro at max use 50% against Pica, dude wasn't even worth to call as enemy. In the moment where Zoro just use basic CoA slash, he fuck up Pica at a whole new lvl. Everyone who think Pica was a match for Zoro lose his mind because that trash was just their to stale Zoro. Imagine if Fujitora didn't stop Zoro back then, the dressrosa arc would end already with Doffy getting clapped by Zoro.
Zoro used his strongest move against Pica lol.
And it does not matter if Pica was not a rival with his own body against Zoro, his main fightning style is with his fruit, where Zoro only could slash him once because Pica ignored him and went after Bartolomeo/Robin/Rebecca.

Status
Not open for further replies.