rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji part is stalling to the max
:seriously:
Hes stalling till Sanji can go to the roof with everyone else...he may also stall so Sanji may fight King at the right moment.
Post automatically merged:

Ok and see how they where able to deal with Big Mom I guess he is right.
Yh lol. Big Mom is gonna get trashed by the weaker SHs again.

Luck Apoo was heal by Marco flames just to be beat again so Oda could show off Drake zoan mode. Or not so luck Apoo. That's funny.

Apoo was on the floor and in the area where Marco used his flames.

Are people really trying to hate on Zoro because Marco evaded a casual swing. If he could not that would be sad. Even Hody could clash with Zoro at close range before he was oneshot.

Marco telling Zoro to stop wasting time messing around with small fry. All the enemies on the ground floor are small fry's to him He knows the truth.

Apoo tanking Zoro's attack just shows how strong he is. I can see that Oda is going with the narrative that all the supernovas are strong and there is no significant gap between them.

If you think about it, Apoo is clearly on Kidd's level. They have been shown as rivals since the timeskip. Kidd fought him in several occasions and we havent seen Kidd defeating Apoo yet. His endurance is pretty amazing, he has a hax devil fruit.

The only supernovas who were hyped and overestimated by the fandom are the auction house trio due to their bounties and panel time. Its not the readers' fault. Oda also hyped them along with Drake and Hawkins =>
Brownbeard, "Whenever there is a big incident, theres pirates of this generation involved...........Blackbeard, Kidd, Law, Drake, Hawkins"
Shakki, "Kidd, Luffy, Hawkins, Drake, Law, you must have heard these names in the news"

Their badass designs also fuelled this overestimation.

I think Oda realized his mistake and took every opportunity since then to hype other supernovas. Uruge was able to beat a sweet commander. Capone planned to assassinate a yonko! Now we can see how strong Apoo is. Great writing from Oda, this would fit the narrative that the worst generation & the strawhats were able to bring down the Rocks.

Big Mom gets tossed off the roof and is stalled by them
Yeah i was thinking that too maybe
:memehm:

Also nother mini theory
With sanji and jinbe likely swapping out opponents with brook and robin + plus the fact they seem to still want to help luffy reach the roof i think they might for at least a bit with zoro
  1. Zoro getting an attack in on kaido before being attacked by king
  2. Sanji helping protect and save the scabbards then somehow being confronted by queen. Maybe when he brings them to chopper
  3. Jinbe protected luffy from dealing with jack and saying something insightful

The dude got trashed every time, yet some folks here are trying to twist all his Ls to Ws somehow :milaugh:
Exactly.

Apoo had to be healed to be revived. Thanks Marco.

Remember, Zoro stopped his cutting attack stop short or switch from cutting anything to cutting nothing so he wouldn't cut the antidote in Apoo clothes. Instead he knocked it out all in one swing. That control and precision.

And still no matchup for the Supernovas. Great job creating them and pretending that they are supposed to be rivals and competitors to Luffy and Zoro.
They were created only to spice up the Sabaody Arc (otherwise, it would have been boring to read it). It was always Luffy vs Shishibukai and Luffy vs Yonkos, nothing more ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.