rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also still hoping for an Ace. The missing T-Rex is weird because we've virtually gotten every other popular dinosaur/ancient creature, and this so just the most obvious more than anything else.

If its not Yamato (which i agree shes a mythical zoan), then where is it? Its an oddly missing fruit, unless Blackbeards crew has it or something
My question is: is it really necessary? I mean we already have Drake's Allosaurus which is pretty much a T-Rex, P1's Spinosaurus too is similar to a T-Rex
I'm not against the Ace thing (a yet-to-be-revealed character which is maybe even higher than King in the hierarchy) but giving him the T-Rex fruit at this point isn't that necessary imo

Sanji's a special case here since he can't fight women.
With WW Oda made up a "link" between him and Jinbei (and cat love fish) and Sasaki and Franky are "big guys/heavy weights".
You're honestly just trying to draw connections by reaching. Sasaki and Jinbei are heavy weight fishman, Sasaki has a closer connection to someone like Denjiro if you want to be literal.

Sanji isn't any more of a special case than them, sanji isn't going to be the one who kicks black maria to her defeat, so why should we expect the other matchups? This is just another skirmish situation that'll yet again result in more shuffling of match ups. No match up is finalized till Luffy and Kaidou's final matchup is confirmed. Heck when luffy gets up there with zoro, kid, and killer, I expect they'll lose, and only after others get up there to team up with luffy and kid, will the final confrontation start. Just like apoo getting up instantly from zoro's attack and everyone using that to dickride zoro, we should just wait 10 more chapters to figure out what's what for power scale. Though ulti and page one were treated like the kids, and ulti was more impressive than page one.

My question is: is it really necessary? I mean we already have Drake's Allosaurus which is pretty much a T-Rex, P1's Spinosaurus too is similar to a T-Rex
I'm not against the Ace thing (a yet-to-be-revealed character which is maybe even higher than King in the hierarchy) but giving him the T-Rex fruit at this point isn't that necessary imo
Honestly I think oda just chose to not have a T-Rex because it's the most obvious thing he could have done, and so it's kind of an overdone/overrated cliche.
Post automatically merged:

:gonope:
Zoro>Jinbe~Yamato~Luffy>Franky~Robin~Sanji. :goyea:
You're just saying stupid shit not to get on my signature.

You're so damn thirsty for me, it's outrageous, buy me flowers like a normal tinder hoe.

I'm not against the Ace thing (a yet-to-be-revealed character which is maybe even higher than King in the gerarchy) but giving him the T-Rex fruit at this point isn't that necessary imo
You are right, it isn't at all. Spinosaurus already is larger than it, Allosaurus and Spinosaurus do fill those niches. However, just because of iconism, im sort of surprised its not there.

Every kid growing up pretty much knows Triceratops, Brachiosaur, Pterodactyl, and T Rex as virtually the classic dinosaurs people are usually familiar with. Oda even has Sabertooth and Mammoth as the 2 most popular prehistoric creatures beyond reptilian dinosaurs from the last ice age era.

Its just weird to me he has omitted it.

BUT, then you have a character like Avalo Pizarro, who almost seems like he's a former Beast Pirate. No joke, he has the horns and everything and he sort of fits their motif.

Not sure if its anything, but he even seems to fit the silhouette matchups of Kaido's calamities, you can see the theory here: https://www.opfanpage.com/2020/11/2...hat-avalo-pizarro-is-kaidos-former-commander/

You are right, it isn't at all. Spinosaurus already is larger than it, Allosaurus and Spinosaurus do fill those niches. However, just because of iconism, im sort of surprised its not there.

Every kid growing up pretty much knows Triceratops, Brachiosaur, Pterodactyl, and T Rex as virtually the classic dinosaurs people are usually familiar with. Oda even has Sabertooth and Mammoth as the 2 most popular prehistoric creatures beyond reptilian dinosaurs from the last ice age era.

BUT, then you have a character like Avalon Pizarro, who almost seems like he's a former Beast Pirate. No joke, he has the horns and everything and he sort of fits their motif.

Not sure if its anything, but he even seems to fit the silhouette matchups of Kaido's calamities, you can see the theory here: https://www.opfanpage.com/2020/11/2...hat-avalo-pizarro-is-kaidos-former-commander/
The iconic part turns it into an expected cliche though. Also if we're talking about kids, it's better for them to learn about new dinosaurs anyway, we already know what a t-rex is.

Inb4 Avalon Pizarro is a kaidou sleeper agent ;)

P

PeperLevi

Now that Jinbe's preoccupied with Who's Who, Luffy is heading for Kaido alone. He should either meet up with Kid and Killer and/or encounter Jack. That latter confrontation looks to be a lock, from the look of things. Luffy said that he would beat up Jack for what he did to Zou, and since Jack would be wounded, it means Luffy can conserve strength for his inevitable fight with Kaido. So we might get a sneak peak of his advanced armament haki.
Luffy said he would kick Jack’s ass in Zou.
Luffy has never not kicked someone’s ass after saying he would.
Jack is #4, Blueno was #4.
Jack is weakened, and Luffy can instantly G4+ryou dead him.

Take a hint...
With his Hybrid Form,Jack won't lose for someone who needed be saved by Yamato from Ulti and Page One.
And,is more likely to happen that,Linlin stand in Luffy's way going after Jack and defeat him. She has the right of teach the dumb boy a painful and valuable lesson after he phonily get a reputation around the world of be a pirate in the same league of her when all he did was mess around in her territory and escape like a coward,and that's what she came to do in Wano.
@nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker @Ice devil slayer @Topi Jerami @MarineHQ62 @Kejon @Blother D. Jircniv El Nix @Monkey D. Luffy @playa4321

BUT, then you have a character like Avalo Pizarro, who almost seems like he's a former Beast Pirate. No joke, he has the horns and everything and he sort of fits their motif.

I like the possibility of Pizarro being an ex Commander of Kaido, the silhouette resembles him too and fits with the Jack age gap. But I don't think he had the King position, if anithing Jack's one

With his Hybrid Form,Jack won't lose for someone who needed be saved by Yamato from Ulti and Page One.
And,is more likely to happen that,Linlin stand in Luffy's way going after Jack and defeat him. She has the right of teach the dumb boy a painful and valuable lesson after he phonily get a reputation around the world of be a pirate in the same league of her when all he did was mess around in her territory and escape like a coward,and that's what she came to do in Wano.
@nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker @Ice devil slayer @Topi Jerami @MarineHQ62 @Kejon @Blother D. Jircniv El Nix @Monkey D. Luffy @playa4321
Instantaneous Gear 4 + ryou + badly injured Jack = low diff.

I like the possibility of Pizarro being an ex Commander of Kaido, the silhouette resembles him too and fits with the Jack age gap. But I don't think he had the King position, if anithing Jack's one
I'm implying he was the Ace and was never replaced, because there are techncially 4 silhouettes in the volume, not 3. That's never been explained

Anyway, hes probably nothing lol, but the horns are a weird for Oda to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.