What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is what im thinking, all of the f6 going for full zoan form, except Black Maria.
my question is, if that form is her full zoan form, there is a chance she ate Smile
No, IMO from all the smile users they can't control their form. BM can clearly choose when to and not to become a spider

On side note, why hasnt Sanji been able to get out of the web, you'd think he be able to break free no sweat

Looks like Oda doesn't want Black Maria to look ugly when she uses her devil fruit and chose to only have her lower half transformed into a spider.
She gotta seduce Sanji so he made sure that could be 100% successful :P but I think it's also a choice related to his own will and eventually the will of the fans and their expected reaction.

So Marco will try to take Robin, Brook and Zoro to the roof.

I expect King and Queen will try to stop them and will go as follows :

Queen manages to get a hold of Brook or Robin, and the other will stay behind to help. We get a short Brook + Robin vs Queen and then Sanji saves them and asks them to deal with the 3rd floor ladies while he fights Queen.

King stops both Marco and Zoro from reaching Kaido. Marco notices that Big Mom is going to become an issue on the rooftop and asks Zoro if he can handle King by himself, to which Zoro answers that he will be more than enough.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen awesome double spread for chapter 1000 :steef:

Oda just wanted to give drake a feat so the idiots on worstgen could downplay zoro for another few chapters 😂
It seems like he wanted to add the Drake bravado and show that Zoro can now trust him. Only way Zoro would have taken an L if is Apoo damaged him, but that didnt happen, instead we get a Zoro going to the Roof

Also Sanji running away is whatever, just a stupid gag, more shocked he can't get out of that web in which I assume Oda is just using that as plot armor

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Marco will try to take Robin, Brook and Zoro to the roof.

I expect King and Queen will try to stop them and will go as follows :

Queen manages to get a hold of Brook or Robin, and the other will stay behind to help. We get a short Brook + Robin vs Queen and then Sanji saves them and asks them to deal with the 3rd floor ladies while he fights Queen.

King stops both Marco and Zoro from reaching Kaido. Marco notices that Big Mom is going to become an issue on the rooftop and asks Zoro if he can handle King by himself, to which Zoro answers that he will be more than enough.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen awesome double spread for chapter 1000 :steef:
No zoro goes up and marco takes king.

Status
Not open for further replies.