What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I research Black Maria's/ the other BP spiders strength. This is manga not real life LOL. You'd be surprised how often manga defies "Real Life Logic"

So your saying Sanji is weak then, because he is unable to break the webs. Also alluding to how much stronger Luffy and Sanji are Post Timeskip as well as saying Sanji is far superior to BM and her weakling spiders so he should have no issue breaking the web, but he doesnt probably bec of plot armor and delay tactics
Physical strength =/= striking strength
And Sanji is a leg user
You lack comprenhension about basic things, so yes, your complain makes no sense.

i think it might be team up
Jinbe and Brook vs Who'Who and his underlings
Sanji and Robin vs Black Maria and her underlings
I think Jimbei might handle himself since he is former warlord. Since sanji has morel code that goes by I don’t think stand he won’t fight against women. Robin and brook might end team up it could called back I guess to thillar bark.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So Drake staying with Chopper... I'm trying to understand what Oda is planning to do with him, he ain't going to fight fodders until forever.
I hoped he would actually help Kidd and Killer taking out a powerful folk or joining the Kaido battle. That would be my personal ultimate dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.