What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Black Maria have the "best" woman design in one piece but her df might be the "worst" zoan design. :josad:
The curse of Oda's trolling/beauty vs power maybe lol. I heard the spider she's based off is actually meant to have reached only a maximum of 1CM in size which just makes this even weirder!
https://a-dinosaur-a-day.com/post/190889646165/rosamygale-grauvogeli

I do think a giant ancient spider zoan is a really cool idea and better than another dinosaur personally, but why has her abdomen got a face and such a goofy one at that too? I guess that latter question is because it's Oda ofc but this is making me think she's more a gifter then...

Oda is definitely refencing Jorogumo, doing his own take on it without making her a direct Jorogumo Zoan but why the goofy face on it? Wtf Oda...

There's a lot of potential anyway, I love the idea of Sanji's Diable Jambe vs webs but maybe Franky would have been better vs her tbh? he has that fire breath technique, the huge Franky Shogun and it has a sword for him to cut the webs. No to mention his guns and franky laser to use generally too.

There's no way Sanji is gonna fight Maria so someone is gonna have to save him/distract her so he can escape, I'm hoping it will be Robin somehow. I think I mentioned it before, but a Sanji and Robin teamup vs Maria would be amazing! Sanji to burn the webs and protect Robin, to keep her giant limbs from getting stuck and Robins multiple limbs and giant limbs vs the giant many legs Maria...

Tbh back with Boa, I wanted her to be a Medusa Zoan and she would have to go full Zoan or Hybrid to turn people into stone. She'd fight in hybrid mainly with her fighting style and it would fit in with some versions of Medusa giving up her beauty for power.
This goes with the ironic contrast of a beautiful woman with an "ugly/repulsive zoan" mentioned above lol.

The problem with with Black Maria transformation is that It looks neither cool, creepy, threatening or simply how zoan usually look. I don't know, It is mean to look goofy because I don't have the impression Black Maria was mean to be goofy
Yeah, this is really bothering me. I've seen fanart of her in spider form that looks better than this. Oda is trying to force more humour with her and Sanji, probably another Pudding scenario unfolding from the sounds of it tbh.

Maria: "I hope you're happy, forcing me to use this form, I look hideous!"

Sanji: "No you still look amazing, you are beautiful the way you are!"

Maria: "Kyaaa! You can't surely mean that!" *heart eyes and swooning*

*King shows up and hits Sanji: (Bonk!), "Stop right there degenerate scum, you're going to Simpel Down!"*

Seriously though, I expected her to look terrifying, to be the the most horrifying of the Flying partially due to her size and even especially. A gigantic, menacing, ancient, powerful spider monster but Oda is being Oda...

:josad::lusalty:

Oda has taken an ancient tarantula and erased virtually any identifying trait: no detailed hair, no chelicerae, cartoonish eyes and mouth... What's the point of this design, exactly? Not only it's extremely lazy (anybody can think about that and draw it) but, as you say, it doesn't follow any psychology nor even the rules of natural zoans to begin with. So many potential completely wasted as it seems.
Not a Tarantula btw

People who are still saying Sanji will face Queen are stupid.

Sanji literally left Nami for the roof for Kinemon.

People really underestimate Sanji's devotion to what he wants to do sometimes. He'll only help when a person is in trouble.

- In WCI he left Brook and Chopper to fight Katakuri and Peros.....because he knew only he can bake the cake

- In Wano he left Usopp and Nami to fight Ulti and P1 because he knows Kinemon needs help and support against Kaido.

Why tf would he randomly go back down for Queen's fat ass.

Either Sanji gets to the roof, or he intercepts the King vs Marco battle.

Anyhow, the real 1 v. 1 matchups will only start once Oda starts doing bounty reveals. Clearly Sanji's main opponent won't be Black Maria. Jinbe is too strong for WW and Franky too weak for Sasaki.

Really fam?

Who cares about surpassing 10k post on some fucking flashback chapter.

Stop:josad::josad::josad:

Can't wait to see Ace barely crushing a portion of a statue and being yeeted by Kaido all the way to Whitebeard's ship.
chapter 1000 is were we stand strong

in the name of one piece ... for Oda ... for all of us!

you see ....

we'll surpass +10K

Anyhow, the real 1 v. 1 matchups will only start once Oda starts doing bounty reveals. Clearly Sanji's main opponent won't be Black Maria. Jinbe is too strong for WW and Franky too weak for Sasaki.
Sasaki is too weak for Wranky. Can't even damage the shogun in full animal form with a surprise attack:josad:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
People who are still saying Sanji will face Queen are stupid.

Sanji literally left Nami for the roof for Kinemon.

People really underestimate Sanji's devotion to what he wants to do sometimes. He'll only help when a person is in trouble.

- In WCI he left Brook and Chopper to fight Katakuri and Peros.....because he knew only he can bake the cake

- In Wano he left Usopp and Nami to fight Ulti and P1 because he knows Kinemon needs help and support against Kaido.

Why tf would he randomly go back down for Queen's fat ass.

Either Sanji gets to the roof, or he intercepts the King vs Marco battle.
So Marco and Zoro won't face any resistance going to the roof? And if Sanji does get to the roof, what will he do up there? He has no feats or portrayal to suggest that he can hurt Kaido...so will he be evacuating the wounded scabbards?

Not a Tarantula btw
I was just using a colloquial concept as it represented properly the mental image I wanted to convey, if I go technical here fewer users will understand properly. I mean, I probably shouldn't have even used "chelicerae" just for the sake of communication. But if you prefer it:

Oda has taken the oldest known member of the Mygalomorphae infraorder, Avicularioidea superfamily, sole representative of the Rosamygale genus...

Status
Not open for further replies.