What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato: "Yes. A guy who came here to kill my father many years ago."

Well, this explains why Ace came to Wano to begin with. But it still doesn't explain why he never shared this with Newgate and the others. He was with them for 3 years. One of which was originally a Wano native. I mean, it's one thing to forget a passing visit to Wano, but I wouldn't forget an intention like killing an Emperor.

All this Ace stuff just creates more questions, but not in a good way.
I'm sure the author understand that fact. Just have patience

I think Marco will take Zolo to the roof then fight King

Queen will attack chopper and the rest, obviously nobody there can stop him

Sanji will try and avoid fighting Black Maria, I think they will end up where Chopper and the rest are, Robin will offer handling Black Maria and Sanji will try and defeat Queen

Ultimately I think all of these fights are just round 1 and all of them are losing here

We've seen that Luffy is told to maintain his stamina, so Zoro would ask the same of him and not allow him to lose his time and energy fighting King.
Geez why do you keep forgetting, ZORO WAS DOING THIS TOO

Understand? When Apoo was check it outting all over luffy and Zoro, Zoro doesn't say "Luffy you gotta not take damage and save your strength for kaido". Zoro says "we"... he says "we must not take damage" and "we must save our stamina"

Zoro isn't doing what sanji and jinbei are doing. At no point does Zoro prioritise Luffy fighting kaido over himself fighting kaido in this entire raid.

Let me put this in perspective, I believe reopening Kaido's scar requires AT MINIMUM, Admiral level dC. At minimum. I say this because the combined power of the scabbard did literal jack shit to kaido in the long run yet I say the scabbard combined are definitely above anything a YC1 can do. I do not believe Katakuri or Marco or King van do jack shit to kaido. So Zoro reopening the scar is a literal Admiral level feat IMO.

And you are saying Zoro will do this AFTER an extreme diff fight with King? Like Zoro beats king and he has the strength to do Admiral level attacks afterwards? What?

Maybe Zoro doesn't even Extreme diff king then. Maybe Zoro just fuckin mid diffs this man and then goes on to fight kaido. Or are you saying Marco will still be standing after all this to completely heal Zoro to 100% after fighting king so that he can still cut kaido afterwards?

But then this creates the problem of Marco healing everybody now. This means Marco is basically a deus ex machina and everyone from luffy to kid will be able to fight nonstop now.

The cleanest thing to do is remove Zoro's willingness to fight Kaido completely. Like why make this ridiculous situation of Zoro can perform Admiral level feats AFTER an extreme diff fight. Just say Zoro won't ight kaido at all and he'll focus all his energy on king and that's the end of that. Because the alternatives like Marco being able to heal everyone all the time or Zoro mid diffs king are a bit much.

Or maybe you have a better alternative. Let's end this discussion with a run down of what you think will happen now. Power wise and stamina wise. How will Zoro manage to beat king and have the power to still scar kaido afterwards?

When you look at abilities on paper,how the hell does Oden beat Rayleigh?

Rayleigh is an haki master proficient in all colors of haki,has speed and reactions enough to keep up with Kizaru as well as a sword to keep up with Oden at Cqc.

Oden just has brute strength and Meitos.

If a fight happened between Oden and Prime Rayleigh, Oden will have problems landing a hit and will be oneshotted sooner or later with Advanced Ryuo which ignores durability.

Geez why do you keep forgetting, ZORO WAS DOING THIS TOO

Understand? When Apoo was check it outting all over luffy and Zoro, Zoro doesn't say "Luffy you gotta not take damage and save your strength for kaido". Zoro says "we"... he says "we must not take damage" and "we must save our stamina"

Zoro isn't doing what sanji and jinbei are doing. At no point does Zoro prioritise Luffy fighting kaido over himself fighting kaido in this entire raid.

Let me put this in perspective, I believe reopening Kaido's scar requires AT MINIMUM, Admiral level dC. At minimum. I say this because the combined power of the scabbard did literal jack shit to kaido in the long run yet I say the scabbard combined are definitely above anything a YC1 can do. I do not believe Katakuri or Marco or King van do jack shit to kaido. So Zoro reopening the scar is a literal Admiral level feat IMO.

And you are saying Zoro will do this AFTER an extreme diff fight with King? Like Zoro beats king and he has the strength to do Admiral level attacks afterwards? What?

Maybe Zoro doesn't even Extreme diff king then. Maybe Zoro just fuckin mid diffs this man and then goes on to fight kaido. Or are you saying Marco will still be standing after all this to completely heal Zoro to 100% after fighting king so that he can still cut kaido afterwards?

But then this creates the problem of Marco healing everybody now. This means Marco is basically a deus ex machina and everyone from luffy to kid will be able to fight nonstop now.

The cleanest thing to do is remove Zoro's willingness to fight Kaido completely. Like why make this ridiculous situation of Zoro can perform Admiral level feats AFTER an extreme diff fight. Just say Zoro won't ight kaido at all and he'll focus all his energy on king and that's the end of that. Because the alternatives like Marco being able to heal everyone all the time or Zoro mid diffs king are a bit much.

Or maybe you have a better alternative. Let's end this discussion with a run down of what you think will happen now. Power wise and stamina wise. How will Zoro manage to beat king and have the power to still scar kaido afterwards?
Zoro get's a power boost in his fight with King in order to defeat him, and it's that power boost that pushes Zoro at the level required to be able to open Kaido's scar.

Zoro can have top tier cutting ability while overall not being top tier, that's perfectly fine. Katakuri has top tier CoO while he is not overall top tier.

After his fight with King, all Zoro needs to do is to have the remaining stamina to get to Kaido, and land one attack that opens his scar before collapsing.

Zoro and Sanji always still have enough stamina to run around and even get into fights after their end of the arc main fights. Like it was the case in Alabasta or Enies Lobby, so can be the case in Wano.

Doflamingo is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is your Zoro fanfictions

He put Luffy above Law based on CoC. How can Zoro reach even Oden's level without even CoC. He can't.

Taking L is your hobby whenever you quote me with your Zoro nonsense
First;
- Zoro getting KOed due to being Hunger after Killer, without even zoro being skinny like Luffy was, and it was a coincidence that zoro got koed right after killer fight and then you kept talking nonsense about zoro again, while skinny Luffy was still talking but Zoro without even being skinny got koed somehow
- And that thing about Buggy and Akainu, and Marco v Zoro/Brook which I proved the huge distance, effort and help differences again and you took another big L
- Luffy said he can't become PK without Sanji, that’s the highest compliment as a crew member,
-Whitebeard pirates = Roger pirates proven in the manga. Oden was equal or superior to Rayleigh.
It seems you taking Ls made you start bringing irrelevant points. What doffy got to do with this.

Its like your a dummy or something. Akainu, Akoji etc.. are stronger than don chin. You don't need Haki to be stronger than someone with it. Please answer the question. Who is stronger Akainu or Ace. Who is stronger Dressrosa Sabo or Kidd who fought Kaido. YOU DON'T NEED COC TO BE STRONGER.

ZORO KO cause of both things. Why you bringing up luffy. Luffy got slept by Apoo.
You didn't prove anything with buggy and Akainu. You said dodging made you above somebody. Then contradicted yourself by saying Zoro was weaker then Kuma and Luffy then Mihawk.

I am still waiting for the panel of right hand Sanji, Oden defeating Kaido and Rayleigh saying they need to jump oden cause he too powerful. Until you provide these panels. You can hold your 3 Ls

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
OK .... I know an ace flash back can be painful

but don't forget

chapter 1000 ... should surpass 10,000 posts ....

WE CAN DO IT
Really fam?

Who cares about surpassing 10k post on some fucking flashback chapter.

Stop:josad::josad::josad:

Can't wait to see Ace barely crushing a portion of a statue and being yeeted by Kaido all the way to Whitebeard's ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.