Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you salty cry baby who has zero argument to counter.

Yes he isn't dude

I don't know what Spoiler you read but this spoiler doesn't hype Kaido as strongest character.

Wb decision to not pick fight with kaido because it will lead to casualties makes perfect sense as oden was dead
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oda messed up whitebeard character big time.

I expected this oden death will have to be shown in fb. It would have been better if Ace knew yamato as oden and him informing wb assuming oden is safe .

It does seem oda probably needs to rectify in future plots .
I literally told you why he didn't mess up his character and gave clear examples and you continue to spout nonsense about Oda messing up WBs character.

There is actually something wrong people here.

C'mon, you know this is different. Whitebeard was at the end of his life and Journey as a Pirate, and Ace was at the beginning of his. There was still a chance to save Ace, but Oden was already long dead by the time the Whitebeard Pirates found out. There was no need to spill unnecessary blood on a quest for revenge. We already knew this was Whitebeards mentality, as he had told Ace time and time again to let it go when it came to Blackbeard killing Thatch. It 100 percent fits Whitebeard's narrative.

The Whitebeard Pirates risking their lives to save Ace who still has a chance at life, is not the same as throwing countless lives away on quest for revenge, which would ultimately lead to absolutely nothing gained in the end.
You are literally talking to a wall.....soon will be labelled with "strange names"...be prepared...:suresure:

Do you guys forget that Kaido and WB was in the same crew? Maybe WB was reluctant to fight one of his ancient crewmate.

Wait to know the relationship between WB and Kaido (in this very chapter we learn that BM see Kaido as a little bro) before saying that WB was afraid. You are talking of a guy who fought Roger and the Navy HQ without a second thought.
Lmao, these clowns will look stupid when in a FB WB will be portrayed as superior to Big mom/Kaido yet again and them always trying to surpass him.

Dont forget people " Even Whitebeard" came from BM herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.