Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , fans will keep defending author are lame though.
I agree fans shouldn't defend the author over obvious mistakes but this definitely isn't that case. Just try to understand WB's mentality for once. He went to Marineford as he thought he could still save Ace but he didn't go to Wano because he can't save a person who is already dead. It would unnecessarily result in more of his family dying. Why do you think he didn't go after BB when he killed Thatch?

Sure buddy. Whitebeard is passive, going to Wano has nothing to do with strength.

Meanwhile this guy is making Kaido cough up blood

While Akainu is taking bloodlusted intent to kill attcks from this guy and is going on the fight commanders
And Akainu failed to scratch Marco
Post automatically merged:

Sure buddy. Whitebeard is passive, going to Wano has nothing to do with strength.

Meanwhile this guy is making Kaido cough up blood

While Akainu is taking bloodlusted intent to kill attcks from this guy and is going on the fight commanders

About Kaido dropping Onigashima - I can see Luffy Awakening his fruit as a means of preventing onigashima from falling onto Oden's castle - making the ground rubber to smoother the impact
And Zoro going sanzensekai on the whole of Onigashima once no one is left in it to minimize casualties

I think that's the most logical thing it's either this or WB was scared of Kaido. Either one of these is super lame
Or you can realize the difference between having a war "to save a crew member" and having a war "for revenge"
Oden is DEAD, and they thought Scabbards are also dead... too late to flex muscles and have a war... it's completely different from Ace/Marineford scenario

But then again, you can just keep the whole WB was scared or petty over Oden when neither is true...

cause I can simply say... well Oda just created this plot because he didn't want WB to end Kaido's career there, so that we can have this arc to begin with LMAO

Disagree if you mean young Kaido. WB doesn't know how Oden was defeated. He thinks it was a fair battle when we clearly know what happened. We know better that Oden looked superior in their fight.
Imo, Oden's and Kaido's encounter in the castle was more of a testament of where they scale to each other. Base Kaido and Oden were stalling each other. But we know that the Dragon form is always used so Kaido is a punching bag for a bit, prior to clubbing you in base. The Scabbards pressurized Dragon Kaido pretty well. But then he went base and decimated them. And now imagine hybrid Kaido, who has even more physical strength than base Kaido and also elemental attacks and flight. I think hybrid Kaido > Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.