Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard did say that he would kill Teach and teach him a lesson.

Once while meeting up with Shanks

and the second time in Marineford
and has obviously avenged his people in the past, hence Buggy's knowledge of it
and Teach's as well

I was fine with letting it be that BB was the exemption since WB stated he had a bad feeling about it, and was already old and sick
but now it feels shitty.
Your last point literally proves my point lol. Whitebeard believes he himself should serve the justice, not anyone else.

He stopped Ace and Marco, etc to not lose any lives to Kaido. Its well within his character

When he was talking to Shanks.

Whitbeard crew members talled Ace that they agree and Blackbeard should pay but Ace shouldn't go alone, he should hold on cuz Whitbeard had bad filling about it. The only reason Whitbeard stopped Ace was because Ace wanted to kill Blackbeard by himself, he felt responsible since Blackbeard was part of his division, he was under Ace. Whitbeard new samthing about Blackbeard so he didn't want Ace to go alone but Ace insisted. When Shanks came Whitbeard said him that he's going to kill Blackbeard.

Do you really believe that Whitbeard wouldn't be able to stop Ace if he wanted? Ace couldn't escape Whitbeard's ship while trying many times and he managed to do it back then? Whitbeard himself wanted to kill Blackbeard he just didn't want Ace to go alone.

Read the story properly.
You can read my other comment and read the story properly lmao. He doesn't want HIS SONS to be put in harms way. He CARRYS out the justice himself.

Now read the spoiler, he DOESNT want his SONS to die.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
WB actions is what proves who he was, Not Buggy words, Oden and Thatch died and he didint avenged than.
So Buggy, Marco, Teach, rest of the WBP are liars?

If WB use to avenge his Man like Buggy Said, was even more in that past, cause the WB we been seen is way more caucious with situtions like this.
Oden died 20 years ago. Unless WB suddenly stopped avenging people from the moment Oden was gone, this makes no sense.

Your last point literally proves my point lol. Whitebeard believes he himself should serve the justice, not anyone else.
Not sure what point you're trying to make. You think WB couldn't have gotten Ace back if he wanted to? Or couldn't have stopped him from going after Teach?

Even so, why didn't he go after Kaido? Apparently Kaido challenged other Yonko etc.

Now to stop a misunderstanding with both of you, I do understand that he wanted to avoid causalities, but it feels contradictory to what we were told.

Like I said all that stuff we said was AFTER ace already disobeyed him.
not only that but never did he actually go after bb.
I told you once before, and I don't like repeating myself, to not quote me as you aren't worth the time. So please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.