• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sense does the king fight make now ? We know hes going to rip kaido open something the scabbards combined couldnt do thats far beyond anything king can take.
All zoros set up has been and is for kaido.
I don't really know how things will 100% turn out but nothing is out of the window for now.

King could go to the roof too for all we know.

Oda also trolled us with Scabbards going to the roof with Kaido making people to think Jack isn't fighting the dukes anymore,yet the next chapter,jack is on the roof too and the dukes got their revenge.

And where is it mentioned that making a blade black makes you stronger than the person who couldn't?
The two people who have made black blades are the God of swordsmen and the current definitive strongest on the planet

Remember, people worship Ryuma. People who know Oden WORSHIP RYUMA. Oden's own daughter prefers Zoro has Enma over Shusui because RYUMA IS THEIR GOD

And no swordsman alive, including yonko and Admiral swordsmen is stronger than Mihawk.

So by simple correlation to the only two people who have made Black blades, is a fair assumption that If Zoro does it, he's above Oden.

As an example, more people think Zoro will cut Kaido, which is an Oden level feat, than they believe Zoro will make a black blade this arc because already everyone knows that's a higher tier feat than even cutting kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't really know how things will 100% turn out but nothing is out of the window for now.

King could go to the roof too for all we know.

Oda also trolled us with Scabbards going to the roof with Kaido making people to think Jack isn't fighting the dukes anymore,yet the next chapter,jack is on the roof too and the dukes got their revenge.
the dukes beat him instantly and fought kaido
what sense would it make for zoro to do that

Does Queen keep guns in his mouth?
It's not a coincidence that Marco claimed "he is the new era" referring to Zoro. Specially when literally no one else is paying to visit Kaido.... this can only mean just one thing to me... not sure what you guys believe
Marco knows Zoro is the only hope of the alliance beating Kaido, he has peeped Enma on Zoro's waist
Game recognize game baby:finally:

he isn’t saving a random nation he’s saving the nation of the dude he called “brother”

also wasn’t that whitebeard doing? he went and claimed fishmen island and other poor islands as his territory
What kind of logic is Whitebeard should sacrifice his own men for the people of Wano? An all out war between 2 Yonko would be a bloodbath. This has been established hundreds of chapters back.

I criticized Oda when Marco made it sound he just heard about Oden. But that's not the case. Nothing to this really. Oda covered up all the potential plot holes.

Or maybe Big Mom is just more brave to come to Wano, her children are all pirates that have done countless of battles it has nothing to do with her not caring about her children which by the way is not 100% true.
WB never has shown cowardice in regards to himself, something the omnipotent narrator underlined in his death, he always put himself in danger when it´s only about himself.

Ergo, it´s about the crew and not about bravery.

Marco knows Zoro is the only hope of the alliance beating Kaido, he has peeped Enma on Zoro's waist
Game recognize game baby:finally:
Yeah pretty much. I think Oda must be pretty confident of Zoro's capabilities if he sends him to Kaido as first warrior. He probably could have very accurate plans in his mind in all honesty or else I would not find a fit.

I'm not that sure Kaido is going down before that.

Kinemon said at the beggining of the arc that Onigashima is pretty near Wano and that they'll be going there using boats.

Marco and co went from Waterfall to Onigashima pretty fast,no way Kaido goes down in like 25-30 mins which should be time needed from Onigashima to flower Capital.

I think Luffy and co are going to stop Onigashima from crashing there delaying the fights even further.
There will be a contrived reason for him to not drop it

...or we will see a 5000 pound cannon

C

critical mindset

technically it's both ulti + PO who fought both of them and we only saw ulti attacks without PO and even so Sanji will take it on PO not ulti because she is a woman nice try though :suresure:
:chirstsad::chirstsad::chirstsad:

While Sanji's bone hardness is enough to fracture Luffy, Kata fails for hours to replicate Sanji's feat

You gotta shin it to win it. If you try to kick like Vergo and you ain't no Vergo you end up breaking

Last edited by a moderator:
At least the Ace flashback didn't last too long, it would have been boring otherwise.

That statues scene is just ridiculous, I doubt Kaido even noticed them and even if he did he must have not cared or laughed at the idea that a brat like Ace could even imagine that he could threaten him.

I am really hyped for a Rocks Pirates flashback. I kinda enjoy the fact that Kaido and Big Mom have a sibling relationship in their own twisted way, that's far better than them having any romance or sexual relationship.
No way,, Oda will use the connection between Luffy-Ace in future chapters to make Kaido remember Ace who destroyed his statue which he liked... to just drop a line that belittle Ace infront of Luffy amidst the fight... It's for furthur tention and to make the FIGHT MORE PERSONAL to Luffy... mark my words

How can you make Luffy go SOOO SERIOUS... just insult Ace infront of him.. that's what I believe this will serve in FUTURE... it's to see a VERY intense shit and personal stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.