• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does FI was under kaido?

You want WB to go at war with another yonkou head on which can potentially involve navy and other yonkous as well to get already destroyed territory?

That's idealistic but not practical at all.

As kaido said, you people are talking about as if WB was playing some childish pirate games
he went to war with marines which is a grater threat than kaido

this just contradicts whitebeards character and what we saw of him

The guy you are talking to said "Oden didn't turn Enma black"... Zoro doing that puts him above Oden. Plain and simple
And where is it mentioned that making a blade black makes you stronger than the person who couldn't? I'm not saying it can't be the case but you guys pretend that we've been already told that or something. How do you know that turning the blade black makes you overall stronger than the other person and it isn't just limited to the person being better in one specific aspect, like better CoA or something? We don't know how blades are turned black, do we?

Yamato is so awesome. Next week will tell exactly how but this was a really good set up chapter overall. Surprised to not see Sanji, where lack of Luffy makes sense. That at least, we know reflects what next chapter has in store for him.

I didn't want Zoro to zip past king because he really needs a great solo fight, but seeing the two emperors post up like that has it make sense. 4 vs 2? Who else, does Marco join? What happens to the calamities?

ace telling lies about himself to turn yamato on and her dumbass is really falling for it
This is the best argument someone has made on behalf of his character.

Guess this is the birdcage of this arc

And since we know they won't die, it confirms Kaido is going to be taken down before that
I'm not that sure Kaido is going down before that.

Kinemon said at the beggining of the arc that Onigashima is pretty near Wano and that they'll be going there using boats.

Marco and co went from Waterfall to Onigashima pretty fast,no way Kaido goes down in like 25-30 mins which should be time needed from Onigashima to flower Capital.

I think Luffy and co are going to stop Onigashima from crashing there delaying the fights even further.

What sense does the king fight make now ? We know hes going to rip kaido open something the scabbards combined couldnt do thats far beyond anything king can take.
All zoros set up has been and is for kaido.
I don't get it. Why not both?

First of all you are lying that ALL zoro's set up is with kaido. Most of the set up is wit kaido but theres also set up with king

Secondly WHY NOT BOTH?

Why do you believe from now to the end of the arc like 60-70 chapters from now, Zoro will do noting else than fight kaido?

Why is this so appealing to you? Like give me your lay out for what to think a 50 chapter long fight with Zoro playing SUPPORT looks like?

You guys forget oda actually wants to make the story entertaining. Please lay out for me how 50 chapters of Zoro being a support fighter is entertaining to you

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't get it. Why not both?

First of all you are lying that ALL zoro's set up is with kaido. Most of the set up is wit kaido but theres also set up with king

Secondly WHY NOT BOTH?

Why do you believe from now to the end of the arc like 60-70 chapters from now, Zoro will do noting else than fight kaido?

Why is this so appealing to you? Like give me your lay out for what to think a 50 chapter long fight with Zoro playing SUPPORT looks like?

You guys forget oda actually wants to make the story entertaining. Please lay out for me how 50 chapters of Zoro being a support fighter is entertaining to you
What set up does he have with king ?
The only thing hes spoken about since he got to onigashima is kaido
if he can rip open kaido king is no challenge what would be the point in that
and your strongest swordsman nonsense was wrong from the beginning as that is big mom not king
what support they are facing two yonko up there that will be his main fight

Status
Not open for further replies.