One Piece community destroyed my enjoyment for Manga in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I guess I didn't shit on Yamato for too long this day. Shall we enter the waiting room?

For 2-3 years I'm a part of One Piece online community. ( 1 Year OJ + worst gen) and 2 years as a ghost reader.

I rarely enjoy Manga rn and when I fall into Power scaling exchanges I think like I'm burning out.

I read One Piece for 10 years / Watch anime for 13 years and it took only 3 years after joining One Piece communities to make me consider dropping fews shows including One Piece.

It's funny how online people/online exchanges can spin you around. People will say "don't react", "don't listen". I think it's impossible sometimes.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you regret joining the manga community sometimes ( not necessarily OP it's just my own story )?

Sometimes I can't enjoy the show that I love because of thinking too much about it or talking with someone about it.
I enjoy the debate if it's only about powerscaling and presenting arguments, it's a play of logic and circumventing and rebuttal etc. But i'm annoyed by how easy the insults fly back and forth between wankers. If you just to wank just wank, no need to insult other wanked chars and even insult other user/members, it's meh.

Recommendation: just read the ultimate battle manhwa

GOSU: THE MASTER!

You will find fresh excitement to rest from the toxicity.

Seth

โ€Ž
I miss the days where I could just watch and read One Piece without looking too much into feats. But the one piece community turned me into a powerscaler :josad:
I know that pain:josad:
GOSU: THE MASTER!

You will find fresh excitement to rest from the toxicity.
I will keep that in mind.

Have you heard about a series called: Martial Peak?

The title looks interesting.

I'm planning to do so.

Right now I have some things to read but I will definitely try to pick up Solo leveling and GoH.
I know that pain:josad:

I will keep that in mind.

Have you heard about a series called: Martial Peak?

The title looks interesting.
Yes the title is interesting but the story and art, not so much, especially compared to solo levelling's and god of high school art.

But both series unfortunately imo culminate in less of high-quality stories or storytelling and more of art and battle-spam fest. The early chapters of both are real good though imo.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yes the title is interesting but the story and art, not so much, especially compared to solo levelling's and god of high school art.

But both series unfortunately imo culminate in less of high-quality stories or storytelling and more of art and battle-spam fest. The early chapters of both are real good though imo.
Is there another Manhwa with some tournament ish thing? I like this kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.