One Piece Episode 1015 - Straw Hat Luffy - The Man Who Will Become the Pirate King

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 155 88.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
This was a beautiful episode. There was more of the Ace and Yamato flashback, which was enjoyable. The anime has done a good job of getting me to actually like Yamato. Rooftop was nifty as well. The little bit with Kid and Killer was a good addition, and the part with Luffy walking past Kaido and Big Mom to Kin'emon was :akaman:.

Why are some people so extra? It was a good episode, but I'm not even sure it's the best One Piece episode let alone "one of the best episodes in fiction".
In terms of actual production and direction it is definitely the best episode of the series. Production wise it was on par with or better than most One Piece movies(and I mean the modern ones).

Also, this was a cool attention to detail.

In terms of actual production and direction it is definitely the best episode of the series. Production wise it was on par with or better than most One Piece movies(and I mean the modern ones).

Also, this was a cool attention to detail.
Why? What was so amazing about it? The Yamato/diary thing was very original, but the rest was just good.

This is not even better than Roger vs. Whitebeard which was just some months ago and in the same arc.

Why? What was so amazing about it? The Yamato/diary thing was very original, but the rest was just good.

This is not even better than Roger vs. Whitebeard which was just some months ago and in the same arc.

On a technical level, yeah it was it.

Thats not to say that wasn't also incredibly impressive, but in terms of what was "technically" more complicated, Kojima's scene this episode quite literally had a "more moving parts".

Amazing episode; have to rewatch this one. Love the Ace and Yamato interactions; Ace is so cool. Sad he couldnt lead the next gen.

Love the luffy and zoro dynamic. Then you have BM and Kaido looking so menacing. Roof Piece is here! :cheers:

Hope they extend this fight a bit.