One Piece Episode 972 - The End of the Battle! Oden vs. Kaido!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
it s clear that is a poisoned bat that s why he wearing gloves to
king used his sword yet they gave him a torch like queen :kobeha:
Oh shit I didn't catch the glove, yeah def seems like one of his virus weapons, either a venomous bat or sword.

Both King and Queen using torches makes zero sense, that's probably the part I disliked about this episode
Post automatically merged:

But fire can do damage to your skin too lol
Yeah a burned stick can clash equally with blades of the famed Wano bladesmith

Oh shit I didn't catch the glove, yeah def seems like one of his virus weapons, either a venomous bat or sword.

Both King and Queen using torches makes zero sense, that's probably the part I disliked about this episode
Post automatically merged:

Yeah a burned stick can clash equally with blades of the famed Wano bladesmith
Shoutout to the sccarbards :myman:and fire wont work easily on kinemon anyway

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The episode 972 ended the anguish and hatred that I had from this fight, this fight in the manga managed to give a totally wrong impression of the character called KAIDO, this may even have been one of the reasons that made the character "unpopular", in the anime things of the anime are very explanatory and give due value to KAIDO, even for a superficial manga reader, who watches the anime, you will understand, in the manga we don’t have the timing of how much time has passed between one panel and another, but TOEI confirmed that KAIDO would have time to return to his human form, just as I said all this time, I also told you that KAIDO was able to fight calmly even with the wound that is fatal to 99% of the characters in ONE PIECE, because KAIDO is a monster, the decisive blow was between KAIDO vs ODEN, where KAIDO came as an F1 car, at 1000 KM / H, and without a brake, the anime made it clear that the culprit was not KAIDO for hitting ODEN, but himself ODEN that turned around at the decisive moment, KAIDO and I was angry and unrestrained, but it was ODEN's fault for being distracted.

The old witch is the only culprit, and we can see KAIDO's distress when he returned to himself, he was shocked by the whole situation and the way he won, the anime also privileges the fact that KAIDO wanted to fight in the castle for 5 years, but ODEN ended up being a fool and believed in OROCHI's words (KAIDO insists on saying that it was OROCHI who suggested the agreement and not him), I made a publication a long time ago explaining all this, and that was exactly what the anime showed, I really loved it the anime in those aspects, they took all that undeserved hatred off KAIDO's shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The episode 972 cleared the anguish and hatred I had from this fight, this fight in the manga managed to give the totally wrong impression of the character called KAIDO, this may have even been one of the reasons that made the character "unpopular", in the anime things they are very explanatory and give due value to KAIDO, even for a superficial manga reader, who watches the anime, you will understand, in the manga we have no fear of how much time has passed between one panel and the other, but TOEI confirmed that KAIDO would have , time to return to his human form, just as I said all this time, I also told you that KAIDO was able to fight calmly even with the wound that is fatal for 99% of the characters in ONE PIECE, because KAIDO is a monster, the decisive blow was between KAIDO vs ODEN, where KAIDO came as an F1 car, at 1000 KM / H, and without a brake, the anime made it clear that KAIDO didn’t make the mistake of hitting ODEN, he was angry and unrestrained, but it was ODEN's fault for being distracted, in parties, the old witch is the only one to blame, the anime also favors the fact that KAIDO was able to fight 5 years ago in the castle, but ODEN was foolish and believed in OROCHI’s words, I made a publication a long time ago explaining everything that, and that was exactly what the anime showed, I really loved the anime in those aspects, they took all that undeserved hatred off KAIDO's shoulders.​
Non canon

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It does not matter. Millions of children will watch the episode.

The anime made the points clearer, for someone dumb like you who never understood KAIDO vs ODEN, from the beginning.
Guys need to draw and animate so that you understand the nature of things.
No it's non canon. Its not real. Just like you who think batman has better haki than luffy.

Last edited:
B

Ballel