One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Zorotard forgot this scene already

Nevermind then, even though they keep saying Zoro are different level from Sanji, they still want to talked about Sanji, think about Sanji. Pity them.
Try to be a Clown downplay a great characters like Sanji, they must be having a difficult time reading the recent chapter, probably even skipped the last part lol such a Zorotard. Sanji living free again huh? Well, not all of them, I know there are some nice Zoro fans who appreciate Sanji and his character development, thank to them Sanji get a lots Love.
this noob skipped after that Zoro Oneshot KO Apoo while after this Sanji got Oneshot kO by King

lmfao just stfu

Haha, what an episode.

The animation was fantastic, though some of the Soba mask stuff was reused. It was a little weird to see 3D animation used near the end, but it was a welcome addition.

King the F-35 was great! :suresure:

They went all in here, but the extra scenes for King vs. Stealth Black/O-Soba gave me a massive grin throughout, and it was nice that the anime demonstrated just how mighty King was.

Linlin's Ikoku was beautiful and well done.

Brook and Franky were just too cool this episode, singing as they got ready to run over an Emperor. It had me like:

We're getting closer to episode 1000! what a time to be a One Piece fan.:catblush:
i just watched the sanji vs King sequence Lol
the momo moment was Dopeee.

I'll watch it completely you make it sound hype

Based Sanji fight both of them, while Zoan King low diff RS Sanji, how would you explain it to them later? Based Sanji>>RS Sanji? Lol they won't believe that
They will find a way to hate Sanji no matter what, such a pity fans
Stop taking this so seriously bruh, Toei doesn't make any sense, neither do these guys here

This is just for fun :suresure:

Based Sanji fight both of them, while Zoan King low diff RS Sanji, how would you explain it to them later? Based Sanji>>RS Sanji? Lol they won't believe that
They will find a way to hate Sanji no matter what, such a pity fans
IDC about that anymore Lol...the character development.. i wonder how the animators will pull it off..

Flahbacks from wci sins?

Germa flashbacks?

EMOTIONAL OSTS? OVERTAKEN? THE STRONGEST?

DAMNN I CAN'T WAIT!