One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
We don’t know how the fight went. Maybe he gets completely destroyed. We need to wait
You mean based Sanji? Of course, if he keep dealing both of them without RS, he will died. I'm not that stupid lol Sanji is around YC 2-3 level, I'm not that stupid about PS, just people like you didn't understand Sanji attention to saved Momo not to fight any Calamaties, like Luffy and Zoro who can't do nothing to Apoo, because they focus was to defeat/killed Kaido. People just need to understand the situation.

Franky and Brook being bros and fucking kicking an emperors ass was unironically really fucking wholesome.

They just were singing and rocking out and accidentally run over an emperor of the sea. No biggie.

You mean based Sanji? Of course, if he keep dealing both of them without RS, he will died. I'm not that stupid lol Sanji is around YC 2-3 level, I'm not that stupid about PS, just people like you didn't understand Sanji attention to saved Momo not to fight any Calamaties, like Luffy and Zoro who can't do nothing to Apoo, because they focus was to defeat/killed Kaido. People just need to understand the situation.
I also think that Sanji is ~ YC2-3 lvl. EoW Sanji will be YC2 lvl.