One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Ayo what the hell was this episode... the Meteorite strike was just the same... and king stops it with one hand.. and sanji kick his grip on his neck with just 1 kick? that don't match up..

They be Tokyo drifting in the air.... bruh
so King zoan's speed is >> Raidsuit speed?

what the hell was this episode

:milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

they definitely focusing budget and effort on 1000
Post automatically merged:

how is it dead when the after math isn't shown in the anime.. hold yer horses till then

:josad:
In manga base King caught up to RS Sanji making a run for it without effort. Zoan King is even faster.

Though please don't say you think Momo is so heavy it weighted him down lol

I don't understand why you guys are so bothered by a filler scene. The horrible pacing and the dubious quality direction really hurt the anime. Toei really should pause the anime for a few years.

No fanboy or hater should even accept such stupidity.
They should stop making up scenes which goes against the manga

Toei is a joke
No wonder why I don't watch anime anymore since PH arc

They are reusing animations but it shows the difference between base king and hybrid pay pay
They reused quite a few animations this episode. Luffy's gattling was from 981. Hyogoro using Ryou on those fodder were from 949. Luffy beating up those fodder I believe was from 989.

This was also something that happened last episode. I believe we saw some Killer action last episode that was taken from 990, as well as some stuff from 987 I believe.

I think that reusing stuff for fodder or for some filler confrontations is perfectly fine as long as its interdispersed with other stuff, which was the case this episode, with Sanji's shooting star kick being interdispersed with original stuff, and flowing rather well.