Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Im not sure if it goes that far, im talking about how CoC affects the characters. CoA and CoO comes with training, and training requires ambition... i guess

But the fact that Fujitora blinded himself to prevent him seeing certain things may have an influence here

He couldn't tell when those guys in Dressrosa where fooling him during that game
😂

Well, I'm actually in vacation but I finally have time to precise some elements of your summary. I use some notes that I wrote when I read your summary, so some things can be not clear even to me lmao.
"Useful" informations:
-I don't remember if I have seen this in your summary, but Gordon sent SH crew to Elegia's castle to learn more about Tot Musica. They don't find the way, but Chopper talked to some rats who said where was the old library. Inside it, they were some statues (that we can see in the trailer) which are trying to defend the place. There's a little action scene, where all SH are protecting Robin, who are trying to learn more about Tot Musica. She's a little bit lost due to the huge number of books, but she finally noticed that informations where wrote on the ceiling's fresco.
-I believe that I didn't see that much about a certain part, but at a certain point in the movie (before Shanks' real world apparition, something like this), all pirates that we have seen from the beginning (SH crew, Bartolomeo, Law and Bepo, BMP) and some Marines/CP (Blueno, Koby, Helmepo) are gathered around Elegia's castle. Robin explains that ancien monster is a passage door from both worlds (I believe that you have wrote this during the battle, but the explanation was before).
-As you know, the insomnite forbid the consumer to sleep, obliging him to die of exhaustion, but it also gives madness. Due to this insanity, Uta succeeds to break Bartolomeo's barrier and give to pirates a new outfit (it's not clearly explained but that was my interpretation).
-Gorosei in unable to mute the sound when Tot Musica plays. They're saying things like "It's over, it's useless to do it now".
-The end credits is different people listening to Uta's song "Where goes the wind". I've uploaded my personnal recording of a part of this scene (link below). THAT'S MY ONLY RECORDING, so it's useless to ask me if I have other recordings.
Useless informations:
-According to Luffy, he won 184 times against Uta in their food games (183 before the one in Elegia), because Uta is cheating each time. He says that he's the real winner.
-You're hesitating about if it's a food game or food contest, but the French subtitles are mentioning a a food GAME.
-You're also saying "Totto music", and that quitly right, the japanese name is とっとむじょか (Totto Mujika), but the French version is saying "Tot Musica"
-The ancien monster name is "Roi Démon" in French, which can cleary be translated as "Demon King" in English.
-Kokoro and Chimney are presents in the end credits. In reality, there's a lot of OP characters, as Tontatta tribe with Rebecca, or Gaimon and his wife, for examples.
-There's two Shirahoshi cameos. One at the beginning, going to Uta's concert, and one in the end credits. I've personally noticed it because I really love Shirahoshi lol.
-The post credit scene is Luffy trying to talk to Sunny, because it was a whole character in Uta's world.
That's it, I said all I remember :) Sorry for possible mistakes I can do as a French

Link for recording, password is "worstgen" :
i love how you zoomed in on califa's tits