Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It depends where Shanks was found and he was found on a ship hence it could had been Rock's ship.

I see no reason why a CD would leave their baby on a ship filled with treasure.
That is not as crazy as you think it is.

CDs are douchebags. Of course there are examples like Doflamingo family where mom was caring but that doesn't mean every CD is like that. Some of them maybe rotten enough not to raise their children by themselves and just want to live life.

Does anyone actually liked that shit? I don't even seen and don't pretend to but already have a very bad opinion about it.
The music was actually pretty great.
The plot is definitely better than a good chunk of OP Movies not that UTA as an antagonist is a great character; but better than any post ts villain (barring Doffy)
The big question is the lore; if OP does create a lore about Devil Kings then the movie May age decently well.

Although whoever wrote the story had a very low opinion of the marines; and since I dislike Fujitoras character I liked it but Fujitora fans really shouldn’t see it.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Nah; Baron Omotsuri and Strong World still better.

It shits on Stampeded tho s
Baron Omatsuri is really good but it didnt feel like One Piece, I don't mean that as a negative though since it was my favorite before this one. Strong World is pretty good but I like this better personally.

Baron Omatsuri is really good but it didnt feel like One Piece, I don't mean that as a negative though since it was my favorite before this one. Strong World is pretty good but I like this better personally.
That’s fair. I like Baron because it was so different.

And Strong World showed the crew dynamics more since there were less side characters which is why I liked it more.