Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

OK guys, I'm probably gonna rewatch the movie at theater 'cause it was so good lol, do you want me to pay attention about something in particular? Fyi, I will watch in the French dub this time, because I will accompany my younger sister (8yo) who is not yet used to be able to read the whole subtitles, due to their speed.

So Oda is dehyping Admirals more and more?

Maybe Admirals are not final villains and maybe not even next villains.

Maybe none Strawhat will ever face an Admiral again.

Admirals will be Revolutionaire Army enemies.
I always wondering why people think admiral will be final villain.
:kayneshrug:

I don't think it has high possibility, as what I've said somewhere before:

Marine as a whole won't be the villain.

Remember, Marine is the "good cop" in OP story. How the story will progress if almost all of the "good cop" best member was taken down by protagonist?
How to maintain the security in the world?

I still don't get why a lot of people think that there will be a huge scale war with Marine that end up with SHP defeating almost all of Marines top executive.
Some Marine still could be villains, but not at the huge scale like 11 SHP vs 11 Admirals/VA that end up with Admirals/VA defeat.

Celestial Dragon absolute domination will be taken down for sure, but I don't think Marines will get a huge defeat and destroyed at SHP&co hands.
:cheers:
:willsmith:

I always wondering why people think admiral will be final villain.

I don't think it has high possibility, as what I've said somewhere before:
I never thought of Admirals as final villains. I always thought of them like mid-arc villains before WG final villains like maybe Gorosei or new characters and IM.

I never thought of Admirals as final villains. I always thought of them like mid-arc villains before WG final villains like maybe Gorosei or new characters and IM.
I could see some Admiral becomes villain, but not admirals as a whole (ex: Admirals leading marine vs SHP in huge scale war that ended with Marine defeat at SHP hands)

Does this observation killer thing mean Shanks developed his fighting style to go against Mihawk. Since Mihawk is called Hawkeye and was going to be called clairvoyant.
Post automatically merged:

It seems too specific to just be a by product of CoC I feel like he trained it for a purpose