Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

You know leakers hate admirals
The fake spoiler guy don't just hate the Admirals, they hate everyone far from Luffy. For them, only people like Roger, Shanks, Sabo matter. They even said Conqueror's Haki of Shanks is stronger than Whitebeard in the movie but we haven't seen Conqueror's Haki of Whitebeard yet. Lying is a very bad thing. I hope one day they realize what they did wrong.

Beckman is on whole another level man in comparison to Kata/King

Oda should've paired Sanji w Zoro and paralled them with Beckman if he had cares.
He's always showing Zoro's superiority to Sanji in everything :(
Lmfaoooo you’re right he should’ve but he didn’t. Zoro is obviously stronger so it would make no sense for him to pair both him and sanji w Beckmann. Honestly loved the way it ended up being done does justice to both characters 🕺🏿

You're one of the reasonable Sanji fanboy who's accepting the fact, damn.
Good to see.
How you just gon assume I’m a sanji fanboy?😭😭 I love both zoro and sanji looool
Post automatically merged:

These admiral matchups just got a whole lot more difficult. I’d say zoro vs fujitora in the end would be fire but are we sure fujitora is even a bad guy in the end?? His views go against the world government literally lol. But then having zoro fight kizaru wouldn’t make much sense as kizaru isn’t really a swordsman…ehhh imma keep it the same sanji vs kizaru/zoro vs fujitora. Things change and it could be zoro vs kizaru/sanji vs Greenbull.

I have no idea what happened before but Kizaru did all those things

wtf are you talking about? Kizaru was staying in the air, so of course he would be able to reach him. He was not moving. Where's the speed blitz?

Kizaru reacting to him no problem. That's why he went on the ground
Kizaru was not moving? After attacking Shanks, Kizaru turned into light and moved back in the air to the plateau exactly so he can escape from Shanks. Which didnt work, as he thought he had escaped but apparently he cant escape at all even after Shanks outsped the lightspeed-moving bullets one by one before reaching him. That was definitely a blitz.

Kizaru was not moving? After attacking Shanks, Kizaru turned into light and moved back in the air to the plateau exactly so he can escape from Shanks. Which didnt work, as he thought he had escaped but apparently he cant escape at all even after Shanks outsped the lightspeed-moving bullets one by one before reaching him. That was definitely a blitz.
wtf are you talking about? He moved back and was just standing there until Shanks showed up

It's kinda a shame though, to wait until the quality of the manga to have dropped to reveal Shanks and his crew's powers and in a movie who's mediocre at best if what I've heard about it is true, and to have treated the Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates so badly when Shanks get the royal treatment.

wtf are you talking about? He moved back and was just standing there until Shanks showed up
Meaning he couldn't react after he thought he managed to escaped. Kizaru being able to react was shown during Shanks blitzing his bullets the first time, since Kizaru sent the second batch of bullets while escaping.

Apparently Shanks deflected the second batch as well, then the scene is switched from Kizaru moving back to the sliced plateau, as Shanks sliced it while pinpointing and reaching Kizaru's latest position without Kizaru being able to react. It was not "Kizaru just standing until Shanks showed up" att all, the scene just switched, Kizaru just standing and waitinv for Shanks to attack only to surrender, didnt even make sense.

Last edited:
It's kinda a shame though, to wait until the quality of the manga to have dropped to reveal Shanks and his crew's powers and in a movie who's mediocre at best if what I've heard about it is true, and to have treated the Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates so badly when Shanks get the royal treatment.
Shanks fans are happy but this is a bad look for Shanks

Oda literally revealed his crew names in sbs...then their abilities in a movie lol

Last edited by a moderator: