General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Bogard

You can't win
Oda started act 2 after the cliffhanger of Luffy getting one shotted and ending up in jail. And Hawkins was one of the major antagonists of the first 2 acts, so with the last cliffhanger around Law, the mysterious guy(Drake) and him, the revelation of Kaido and Big Mom forming an alliance, increasing the threat level of the arc, i'm assuming there will be a cut to what happened in the reverie(which should already be finished since it was mentioned to last 7 days) and after that, act3 will start

Yeah pretty sure the raid will fail. I think it'd mainly be used to show Luffy's progress comparatively to the first time when he couldn't hurt Kaido. I expect the arc to last a month like Hawkins predicted
I think the same, act 3 will end in a disaster where probably many people get killed.
Without the help of the Navy or another Yonkou and his crew, the alliance hasn't any chance of thinking to defeat Kaido/Bigmom.

I like the idea that Orochi gonna fall in the fire festival but the alliance still fail to put down Kaido and co. I expect some twist for the fire festival.

Kaido is going to fall in Wano. BM's reign might end in Elbaf if most of her crew stays in Totto Land during Wano arc. Shanks is going to be confronted and likely killed by Blackbeard in a few arcs. Blackbeard might be defeated on Raftel by Luffy or in Paradise once the Straw Hats cross the end of Grand Line.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Vegapunk as well as G-5 will arrive to Wano to help cure the SMILE victims.

Mihawk will not be among the Warlords that are removed from their position.

Zoro isn't a member of the Shimotsukis and is instead a descendant of Kuri inhabitants who migrated to East Blue with the aid of the Shimotsukis.

Shirahoshi will be captured and used by the WG to control the Seakings during the final war.

Kyoshiro is not actually Denjiro, but a young man who will succeed his position in the 9 Red Scabbards.

Denjiro, under a different alias was Zoro's master before he enrolled to the Isshin Dojo.

Shanks will meet with Luffy on Elbaf after he has defeated Big Mom and Kaido.

I think the same, act 3 will end in a disaster where probably many people get killed.
Without the help of the Navy or another Yonkou and his crew, the alliance hasn't any chance of thinking to defeat Kaido/Bigmom.

I like the idea that Orochi gonna fall in the fire festival but the alliance still fail to put down Kaido and co. I expect some twist for the fire festival.
Sanji perfectly describe how are they gonna defeat them during fire festival...

But off course that wouldnt go exactly as planned...

I hope:
- Denjiro is either Kyoshiro or already dead. No need to add more characters anymore, for strong allies we already have Inuarashi / Ashura / Kawamatsu. Not to mention if Nekomamushi and Marco come later, and Jinbe + whoever he brings from WCI.
- King will shine and go wild in Fire Festival. Not coincidence that it's Fire Festival and King's epithet is King the Wildfire.